fbpx

A present we made for our daughter going away to college.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  violarose 2 years ago.

• Author

violarose
    • Topics - 106
    • Replies - 2,959
    • Total Posts - 3,065

What can you do when you’re daughter loves her mutt. With the help of Fedex, we gave them a copy of a picture of her dog. They made a small cardboard cutout with her dog, & with a few extra dollars you can have the flippy thing to make it stand.
    We gave it to her last night, and she loves it!!!!!!! She still wishes we would bring her dog with us when we move her this weekend, “just so he can see where she is living” (no).
    Anyone want a hamster ?? πŸ˜‰

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

I am repeating again NO to the hamster. I don’t care what my daughter says, she won’t take care of it, and our dog will get it.

violarose
    • Topics - 106
    • Replies - 2,959
    • Total Posts - 3,065

I am laughing! You sound very serious about that no. The hamster barely survived us remembering him when she was in Japan. We are seriously thinking about moving that rodent to the loft, so it can’t be forgotten about πŸ˜‰

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

Oh I’m serious. I saw the bird attack pics. I don’t think you want a similar fate for the hamster. He wouldn’t be nearly as easy to find as a bird-if he escapes.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Our kids had two hamsters at one time. Thankfully they lived a short life. Awful little creatures. One would escape and in order to find it we would use the vacuum. The sound would bring him out. Then you would have to use thick gloves or multiple pairs of socks or he would bite. Horrible rodent. Never again. That was before dogs. They wouldn’t last 5 minutes now. I would kill them before the dogs would. πŸ™‚

violarose
    • Topics - 106
    • Replies - 2,959
    • Total Posts - 3,065

I appreciated the laughter from you 2. I could write a short story on”Giving away this hamster, thats still not given away”…

joy
    Participant
    • Topics - 99
    • Replies - 3,934
    • Total Posts - 4,033

I love the cardboard cut out idea and will be stealing it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Policy