fbpx
Advertisements

Come Dance with Us in May for Free

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Jazzercise Elk Grove 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Jazzercise Elk Grove
    Participant
    • Topics - 2
    • Replies - 0
    • Total Posts - 2

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2261[/ATTACH]
    Jazzercise Elk Grove Free Fitness Month (May 1 – 31, 2016). All classes all month all free.

Classes offered 7 days a week, at 3 convenient locations to serve you: 9186 Harbour Pt Blvd, 9829 Waterman Rd, and 10000 East Taron Dr.

And still we rise…
    When facing a physical or mental health challenge, your first thought is not normally dance and movement, but they are actually an integral part of your recovery, health, and well being.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2262[/ATTACH] I was diagnosed with an incurable immune disorder when I was 12 and was told I wouldn’t live past 16. The UCLA immunologist told my folks to either put me in a bubble, or take me home and make sure I led a healthy life with clean eating and exercise. My father took me to my first Jazzercise class in Lake Tahoe in 1986, and now here I am 30 years later, alive, the mother of 2, and healthier than most people with a regularly functioning immune system.

Many Jazzercise Elk Grove students have similar stories. Like Sally, the “70-something breast cancer survivor” who greets you at the door of our 9:00 am classes. Or Nicole, the “thirty-something state worker who was looking for a workout routine that was fun and intense, and found it with Jazzercise!” Or Andrew who says Jazzercise provides him with a “fun way to develop footwork plus intense core strength in support of my jiu jitsu training.” Or my dad, Ron, who is still Jazzercising and going strong at the young age of 82!

We are all ages, shapes, sizes, abilities, and support each other through life’s ups ad downs by dancing together in a fun, safe environment.You are invited to join us for free this month at any of our 58 classes at:

9829 Waterman Road
    Mondays at 9:00 am and 5:30 pm
    Tuesdays at 9:00 am and 5:30 pm
    Wednesdays at 9:00 am and 5:30 pm
    Fridays at 5:30 pm

9186 Harbour Pt Blvd
    Tuesday, Thursday at 4:30 pm
    Saturday, Sunday at 8:00 am
    Mondays at 5:30 pm (beginning May 9th)
    Wednesdays at 7:30 pm (beginning May 18th)

1000 East Taron Dr
    Tuesdays at 6:00 pm until school closes (May 3rd and 10th)

All classes (unlimited – yes, you can come to all 58!) all month are free for new customers or those who haven’t attended in 6 months or longer.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at 916-862-3619, jazzerciseelkgrove@gmail.com, or http://www.jazzercise.com/MayFree.

Yours in peace and health,

Sarah Triano, Owner
    Jazzercise Elk Grove

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.