fbpx

Doctor Recommendations please?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  leowm 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

EG Suzie
    • Topics - 2
    • Replies - 1
    • Total Posts - 3

Hello neighbors. We’re new-ish to Elk Grove, and are looking for new everything! To start, does anyone have a great doctor to recommend as a Primary Care Physician? We have a PPO, so we can pretty much choose who we want to see (except Kaiser I believe). I’ve looked online, but any personal recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Dentist, Pediatrician, Optometrist recommendations also greatly welcome!

We have used 3 of the businesses recommended on here so far and have been wonderfully pleased with those. So thanks for any great advice you can give. 🙂 We love Elk Grove, and are so thankful for this forum. It’s been a huge help in getting to know the place and people here. 🙂

Suzie

Scarlet
    Participant
    • Topics - 268
    • Replies - 1,786
    • Total Posts - 2,054

Our family goes to Laguna Creek Optometry – we have been very happy with them. My husband goes to Bruce or Bradley Chin

We have Kaiser now, but in the past we were very, very happy with Dr. Gregg Nulton Family Medicine (Sutter)

leowm
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 20
    • Total Posts - 20

Medical – UC Davis Medical Group on Laguna Blvd. Excellent PCP’s, they also have Ped’s and several specialty clinics at the location. Most all insurances are accepted (PPO, HMO, etc) with the obvious exception of Kaiser.
    Dentist – Darrell Chun, DDS on East Stockton Blvd.
    Optometry – Agree with Scarlett. We have been patients in that office since they opened.
    Welcome to Elk Grove!

EG Suzie
    • Topics - 2
    • Replies - 1
    • Total Posts - 3

Thank you both so much for the helpful recommendations. I really appreciate it. And thanks for the warm welcome! We love it here. 🙂

egdad
    Participant
    • Topics - 3
    • Replies - 384
    • Total Posts - 387

Add me to the Dr. Chin fan club.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Policy