fbpx

Free breakfast at Corner Bakery Cafe, Saturday, October 31 for 5 families

This topic contains 50 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ehmygirl 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

[IMG]http://www.cornerbakerycafe.com/getmedia/cb1ffb5a-05fb-4cb1-9e71-4270a5a7d9c2/CBC_DefaultCafe?width=110&height=79[/IMG]

I have 5 breakfast invites to give away to the pre opening of the Corner Baker Cafe. The breakfast seating will be from 8 am to 10 am. Instead of taking the first 5 people to respond. We will draw names of 5 people out of whoever responds between now and Monday at 2 pm. If you’re interested in being in the raffle, just post that here and your name will be entered into the drawing.

go728x90.jpg

Birdofparadise
    Participant
    • Topics - 1
    • Replies - 82
    • Total Posts - 83

I’d love to have breakfast at Corner Bakery! I’m looking forward to their opening!

Kiwikaboom
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 3
    • Total Posts - 3

I would love to be entered into the drawing to try breakfast at corner bakery!

pray2day
    • Topics - 1
    • Replies - 10
    • Total Posts - 11

I would love to entered in the drawing to have breakfast at Corner Baker Café!

Maggie
    Participant
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 20
    • Total Posts - 20

@pray2day 118741 wrote:

I would love to entered in the drawing to have breakfast at Corner Baker Café!

Would love to be winner have not been there at Corner Bakery Cafe??☕️

Shneen
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 18
    • Total Posts - 18

Would love to try out their breakfast menu. I am always looking for new places to try.

katejang
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 7
    • Total Posts - 7

I would love to be entered in the Corner Bakery Contest please! Thank you

IzzyDee
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 1
    • Total Posts - 1

I would LOVE to be entered into the Free Breakfast contest. Thanks :wink

Jolene916
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 1
    • Total Posts - 1

Please enter my name. Will definitely be going, but you can’t pass up FREE��

sandraschraeder
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 1
    • Total Posts - 1

Our family would love to enjoy breakfast! thanks
    :thanks:

misskate1999
    • Topics - 1
    • Replies - 22
    • Total Posts - 23

Sounds delicious! And a great way to start a day of football! We’d love to win!

Janicca
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 8
    • Total Posts - 8

I am definitely interested in being in the raffle for free family breakfast at the new CORNER BAKERY CAFE, and would love to win! Thanks 🙂

Marc429
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 2
    • Total Posts - 2

YAY!!!! We would love to be your guests for breakfast!! We are MASSIVE supporters of Elk Groves local culinary businesses and are always excited to support new places!!! Hope to see you next weekend!!!!!!

KayLynn
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 5
    • Total Posts - 5

My family and I would love breakfast on Halloween morning!

jsoliz1041
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 1
    • Total Posts - 1

I would love to win, my wifes birthdat is Oct 30th, and we have been eying that resteraunt.

zepp
    Participant
    • Topics - 2
    • Replies - 18
    • Total Posts - 20

@EGL Admin 118738 wrote:

[IMG]http://www.cornerbakerycafe.com/getmedia/cb1ffb5a-05fb-4cb1-9e71-4270a5a7d9c2/CBC_DefaultCafe?width=110&height=79[/IMG]

I have 5 breakfast invites to give away to the pre opening of the Corner Baker Cafe. The breakfast seating will be from 8 am to 10 am. Instead of taking the first 5 people to respond. We will draw names of 5 people out of whoever responds between now and Tuesday by 6 pm. If you’re interested in being in the raffle, just post that here and your name will be entered into the drawing.

We would love this! I have two young kids and their favorite meal is breakfast(-: It’s pretty much the only meal they actually want to eat. Thanks!

newmoon10
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 3
    • Total Posts - 3

I would love to be entered for the free breakfast at Corner Baker Cafe! :thanks:

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Everyone that has posted will be entered into the raffle. We will do it Tuesday evening. I will post the winners on here and contact them via email. The raffle is still open, so keep posting if you’re interested.

For the new members, look around and check out our other discussions feel free to join in!

Cmss2730
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 14
    • Total Posts - 14

My family would love to win the FREE BREAKAST, please enter me in the contest. Thanks

wildoates
    Participant
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 620
    • Total Posts - 629

Heck yeah!!

Who wouldn’t?!

Ila
    Participant
    • Topics - 87
    • Replies - 1,458
    • Total Posts - 1,545

A great way to end Dr. Bubba’s vacation would be to win this. He is a lover of good breakfast!

WBender
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 1
    • Total Posts - 1

Please enter me in the contest as well! It would be great way to start Halloween, and even better that its on the weekend this year!

mommygal1016
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 7
    • Total Posts - 7

Our family would enjoy breakfast!!! Hope we win!! Thank you!

md3j5
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 2
    • Total Posts - 2

I Would LOVE to have breakfast at Corner Bakery

md3j5
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 2
    • Total Posts - 2

Please include me in the contest.

Bainc
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 892
    • Total Posts - 901

Wow, apparently offering something free and you get people to register for the site. A see a lot of number of posts: 1. Haha

Jennyadp
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 4
    • Total Posts - 4

Please enter me in the raffle, thanks!

kermit
    Participant
    • Topics - 20
    • Replies - 62
    • Total Posts - 82

I would live to go!

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@bainc 118774 wrote:

Wow, apparently offering something free and you get people to register for the site. A see a lot of number of posts: 1. Haha

Smart you are. Wait until our 12 days of Christmas contest.

CeciliaY
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 3
    • Total Posts - 3

I have 5 breakfast invites to give away to the pre opening of the Corner Baker Cafe. The breakfast seating will be from 8 am to 10 am. Instead of taking the first 5 people to respond. We will draw names of 5 people out of whoever responds between now and Tuesday by 6 pm. If you’re interested in being in the raffle, just post that here and your name will be entered into the drawing.
    [/SIZE]

CeciliaY
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 3
    • Total Posts - 3

My family and I would love to have breakfast at the pre opening of the Corner Baker Cafe.
    Elk Grove definitely needs more breakfast options.

Rdfruge
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 6
    • Total Posts - 6

We would love a free breakfast!! Pivk my husband and I. We would love a nice date breakfast and a chance to visit your Cafe!!

stephburt
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 2
    • Total Posts - 2

My family would love to come for breakfast. We enjoyed Corner Bakery Cafe in Colorado. It’s nice to see it here in Elk Grove!

Kelly L
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 1
    • Total Posts - 1

So excited that Corner Bakery is opening in Elk Grove! Please enter me in the drawing.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

We are going to go ahead and close the raffle a little earlier than expected because we have another giveaway to get to. Winners will be notified by email.

Ila
    Participant
    • Topics - 87
    • Replies - 1,458
    • Total Posts - 1,545

Dr. Bubba and I are going at 8:30 for anyone who would like to join us.

enriquez67
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 3
    • Total Posts - 3

Our family would love to and enjoy breakfast at the Corner Bakery Cafe. We have been to the Pleasant Hill location and enjoy their pastries.

Sac_jojo
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 3
    • Total Posts - 3

I just got approved for this site. Am I too late for this raffle?

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@sac_jojo 118878 wrote:

I just got approved for this site. Am I too late for this raffle?

For this one yes, but you’re in the dinner raffle now.

Janicca
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 8
    • Total Posts - 8

I’m seriously looking forward to breakfast at the Corner Bakery Cafe tomorrow!! Thank you so much!!

violarose
    • Topics - 106
    • Replies - 2,959
    • Total Posts - 3,065

Please come back and share you’re fun!

wildoates
    Participant
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 620
    • Total Posts - 629

It was great, thanks, Doc!

So good I’m tempted to put on a disguise and go back for free dinner tonight. ??

Birdofparadise
    Participant
    • Topics - 1
    • Replies - 82
    • Total Posts - 83

Thank you for the Corner Bakery invite! My husband and I went at 9:30 for breakfast. It was fun to be part of the hustle and bustle. It was quite busy and it was difficult to find an open table, so turn-out was exceptional. The food was yummy and the service staff members were incredibly friendly. It took quite a while to receive our food, (one hour) as they are working out some kinks. We were served the scrambled eggs and bacon, pancakes, fresh fruit, cinnamon cream cake and a banana muffin. It was a wonderful breakfast and I’m looking forward to trying the paninis and other goodies.

ehmygirl
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 18
    • Total Posts - 18

Here is the review I posted onto yelp:

Went to their soft opening today with Mom & Sister. Although we ordered separately,Mom and I ended up getting the same thing but Sister got something different. Mom and I had the American breakfast scrambler with smoked applewood bacon, scrambled eggs, red potatoes and toast. The potatoes were oh so good, the eggs were good and if bacon causes cancer well then, it’s so worth it. Mom also got the pancakes and oh.my.word. it was so good. I’d have preferred something different for my toast rather than the ultra grain bread but, it was a soft opening and menu items were limited. Mom and I had a regular sized Diet Coke and my meal came to be about $9 and change. I think Mom’s came out to be $13 and change.

I did look for butter for my toast but I couldn’t find any. They did have strawberry and grape jelly though.

Sister had the bacon & cheddar panini. Hearty bread, smoked applewood bacon, scrambled egg and cheddar cheese- what’s not to love? She also got a regular drink though I am not sure what her meal would have been.

They have a lot of different menu items.

As far as beverages, they have Coke products, including caffeine-free Diet Coke. They have regular and hibiscus lemonade with cut lemons you can add to your drink. They have at least 5 different types of coffee. I don’t know what else they had since I zeroed in on the Diet Coke.

I can’t say I love this place Yet but I will Definitely be back to try out their lunch menu at some point. If their breakfast was this good, then surely lunch and dinner are too.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@ehmygirl 119343 wrote:

Here is the review I posted onto yelp:

Went to their soft opening today with Mom & Sister. Although we ordered separately,Mom and I ended up getting the same thing but Sister got something different. Mom and I had the American breakfast scrambler with smoked applewood bacon, scrambled eggs, red potatoes and toast. The potatoes were oh so good, the eggs were good and if bacon causes cancer well then, it’s so worth it. Mom also got the pancakes and oh.my.word. it was so good. I’d have preferred something different for my toast rather than the ultra grain bread but, it was a soft opening and menu items were limited. Mom and I had a regular sized Diet Coke and my meal came to be about $9 and change. I think Mom’s came out to be $13 and change.

I did look for butter for my toast but I couldn’t find any. They did have strawberry and grape jelly though.

Sister had the bacon & cheddar panini. Hearty bread, smoked applewood bacon, scrambled egg and cheddar cheese- what’s not to love? She also got a regular drink though I am not sure what her meal would have been.

They have a lot of different menu items.

As far as beverages, they have Coke products, including caffeine-free Diet Coke. They have regular and hibiscus lemonade with cut lemons you can add to your drink. They have at least 5 different types of coffee. I don’t know what else they had since I zeroed in on the Diet Coke.

I can’t say I love this place Yet but I will Definitely be back to try out their lunch menu at some point. If their breakfast was this good, then surely lunch and dinner are too.

That’s a fair review. I would hope that people will realize that the first couple of weeks will have some growing pains, so don’t base a final decision on the place after one visit if it’s not what you want. I think most people do realize that, but there are some who don’t. Who expect to go there when it’s crowded and get the same service as if they are the only ones there.

ehmygirl
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 18
    • Total Posts - 18

I am very much looking forward to going again and I fully expect there to be growing pains. I was very impressed with the diversity of staff. Not everyone was young, and hip. Some of the staff came from all walks of life. I liked it. I am hoping to go back to give it a full 5 star review. 🙂

wildoates
    Participant
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 620
    • Total Posts - 629

Heck, I want to go back RIGHT NOW!

Ila
    Participant
    • Topics - 87
    • Replies - 1,458
    • Total Posts - 1,545

Dr. Bubba and I went to the breakfast, was really good, I had the Cheddar, bacon and egg Paint and Dr. Bubba had the Anaheim Panini. Both were delicious. We had to ask for butter for our bagels but was gotten to us very quickly.
    Hubby and I were looking for a non dairy option to put in our coffee and tea and they offered soy milk which was great. I thought they were very obliging to our needs. We will be going again.

misskate1999
    • Topics - 1
    • Replies - 22
    • Total Posts - 23

My son and I loved it! We shared a cinnamon roll, and it was fantastic. He had the pancakes and they were amazing! Light and fluffy, and a great flavor! I had the Anaheim panini and it was also very good. For drinks, he had an Apple juice, which came in a juice box… So for my 13 year old, that was silly! And my truffle mocha was really good!
    My son and I both are looking forward to going back for breakfast, and lunch and dinner as well!

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

I was there for the grand opening at 7 am. Even though it was a steady rain there was a lot of people in line for the free coffee. I didn’t go there for that purpose and ended yo being number 93 at 6:50 am. I had the pancakes and bacon. Pancakes were great. Service was pretty quick, even though it was packed. I waited until everyone else went and then got in line. 100 people moved through the line quick. Took a video of the grand opening.

http://ustre.am/111JH

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

The lunch and dinner menus are the same. Sandwiches and salads. Breakfast is served all day.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

My breakfast with pancakes, bacon and a drink was under $10. Not bad. The pancakes were huge and there were 3 of them.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Policy