fbpx

Get your Health checked…Important!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ScottTheInsurancePro 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

ScottTheInsurancePro
    Participant
    • Topics - 11
    • Replies - 11
    • Total Posts - 22

I have lost two very dear Friends only to find out they never went to a Doctor???
    In both cases, if they had, they would have caught their cancer earlier and lived. PLEASE visit your Dr. at least every other year.

Yes, I sell Life insurance…but my motivation is pure. Your only one illness away from protecting your Family!
    Remember, it is not about you, it is about your Loved ones!

Have Life insurance or not….but get a check-up, OK!

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Good advice. I was kind of one of those, ahh let it go. I didn’t go to the doctor for about 2-3 years, stopped taking my thyroid pill for about a year. Ended up in the ER with high blood pressure and my blood tests and cholesterol was out of whack. I think people figure if I don’t have it checked nothing will happen. Sometimes that is too late. I know of a few people who felt fine and then started not feeling well and went to the doctor and were gone weeks later. Sometimes cancer is very silent.

ScottTheInsurancePro
    Participant
    • Topics - 11
    • Replies - 11
    • Total Posts - 22

Yes, that was the problem with both my Friends….the fear of going to the Dr. can cause the need for a Dr. to become irrelevant…because it’s too late!

A check-up every two years is not that difficult to do. “To your Health!”

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

I go in every 6 months or so. Blood tests and check on the meds.

Bainc
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 892
    • Total Posts - 901

I think you might want to get your meds checked again.:stir:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Policy