fbpx
Advertisements

Great Xmas Light Displays in Elk Grove?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Leok20 4 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Jgonzalez246
    • Topics - 5
    • Replies - 7
    • Total Posts - 12

Would love to hear about any great houses that are all decked out with lights. My kids always enjoy driving to the best decorated houses, so i would appreciate any recommendations.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Funny you should ask that. 🙂

The best one is east Elk Grove on Oak Ranch place. It is lights synced with music. It’s off Bader road between Sheldon and Bond roads.

Another good one is Lake Terrace in Lakeside.

Scarlet
    Participant
    • Topics - 268
    • Replies - 1,786
    • Total Posts - 2,054

Leok20
    • Topics - 2
    • Replies - 22
    • Total Posts - 24

Lights of the valley as suggested is a great resource for finding light displays in any area of the valley including Elk Grove

Jgonzalez246
    • Topics - 5
    • Replies - 7
    • Total Posts - 12

Great! We’ll be checking them out!

SkinCareByCarol
    Participant
    • Topics - 19
    • Replies - 51
    • Total Posts - 70

We also use http://www.lightsofthevalley.com an awesome site for any area. Love looking at Christmas lights! The one on Lake Terrace is amazing. Can’t wait to see the Oak Ranch Place display!!! Thanks for the tip!!!

plasmadrive
    Participant
    • Topics - 88
    • Replies - 885
    • Total Posts - 973

Last night I was out helping traffic for my display and one of the people it one of the cars told me how last year she wanted to come see the display with her grand children because she had cancer and was sure it would be the last time she could see it…. Well, she is almost done with treatments and came back last night and was thankful she was able once again to see our display…and with the grand kids. Wow.. that hit me right in the heart.. Stories like this just make ya warm all over.

Who ever you are… thank you.. and I hope next year you will come back again… we will be waiting! Merry Christmas from Lights at the Ranch. (Craig and Lori)

Scarlet
    Participant
    • Topics - 268
    • Replies - 1,786
    • Total Posts - 2,054

Wow, that really has to make you feel good. I bet it makes it all worth doing, even if it was just for her and her grandkids

plasmadrive
    Participant
    • Topics - 88
    • Replies - 885
    • Total Posts - 973

@scarlet 101016 wrote:

Wow, that really has to make you feel good. I bet it makes it all worth doing, even if it was just for her and her grandkids

yeah.. that was quite a surprise.. Usually I just love seeing the little kids get into it, but that one caught me by surprise..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.