Incident at Morse Park??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

violarose
      • Topics - 106
      • Replies - 2,959
      • Total Posts - 3,065

My daughter says there is a news station, and lots of cops and yellow tape. She says somebody told her there was a stabbing??

tomwaltman
      • Topics - 96
      • Replies - 6,770
      • Total Posts - 6,866

I was at the Walmart about 1 PM, and there were a bunch of kids running in and through the store. Security was rounding them up, and the manager was at the front door stopping kids as they came in to tell them that the police were there and that they would be arrested if they did anything stupid. I don’t know if there is any connection, but these kids were acting like idiots, and some were pretty violent.

EGL Admin
      • Topics - 3,087
      • Replies - 21,882
      • Total Posts - 24,969

Not sure why but minimum days make the middle and high school kids crazy. Stay away from Laguna Blvd tomorrow from 12:15-3pm. It’s going to be crazy with kids being out and people shopping.

violarose
      • Topics - 106
      • Replies - 2,959
      • Total Posts - 3,065

I dont know now whats rumor , and whats true. Now a story is coming out that it was a big fight. That there was a large amount of kids. I was going to go walk down there right now and kind of see whats up. Thankgoodness both my girls are home, man if they were part of trouble, boy…….

tomwaltman
      • Topics - 96
      • Replies - 6,770
      • Total Posts - 6,866

Go git ’em Viola!

Scarlet
      Participant
      • Topics - 268
      • Replies - 1,786
      • Total Posts - 2,054

EGPD twitter 1 hour ago – investigating an assault on the 5500 block of Bellaterra Dr

gearshark23
      • Topics - 23
      • Replies - 1,226
      • Total Posts - 1,249

It was a stabbing. a 16 year old and 18 year old were stabbed. Guess it was a big fight.

violarose
      • Topics - 106
      • Replies - 2,959
      • Total Posts - 3,065

Our Elk Grove kids want to be gang members, so I guess Sac gang members or wanna be’s, came and showed them how it’s done. 🙁

tomwaltman
      • Topics - 96
      • Replies - 6,770
      • Total Posts - 6,866

Sorry to hear that happened. I hope the kids are okay. Hopefully some learned from this…

dc327
      Participant
      • Topics - 6
      • Replies - 121
      • Total Posts - 127

That’s disturbing 🙁 My 8th grader was telling me about kids jay-walking across Whitelock by the McDonalds – the kind of kids that continue sauntering across the street even after cars slam on their brakes.

violarose
      • Topics - 106
      • Replies - 2,959
      • Total Posts - 3,065

I just wonder how the victims is doing , who got stabbed .

gearshark23
      • Topics - 23
      • Replies - 1,226
      • Total Posts - 1,249

They said the victims are fine. Nothing life threatening. It was on KCRA I believe. I just googled moorse park. It seems like the past week has been nothing but craziness in Elk Grove. From burglaries, robberies, stealing trees from front yards, and the rash of mailbox thefts.

violarose
      • Topics - 106
      • Replies - 2,959
      • Total Posts - 3,065

Time: 1337 hours
      Report #: 14-009250
      Charges: PC 245(A)(1)
      Victim#1: TOUSSAINT MYERS, NICHOLAS (BMA, 18)
      Victim#2: JUVENILE (BMJ, 16)
      Suspect: UNKNOWN

Officers responded to the above location regarding a fight involving a large group of juveniles. When officers arrived, they located V-1 and V-2 who were both suffering from stab wounds (non-life threatening injuries). Both victims were transported to local area hospitals for medical treatment. Limited suspect information at this time and the investigation is ongoing.

kindrlindr
      Participant
      • Topics - 34
      • Replies - 2,374
      • Total Posts - 2,408

Stupid idiots. Parents on here aren’t the ones who are the issue, but I swear, I need to move where parents actually do their job!

gearshark23
      • Topics - 23
      • Replies - 1,226
      • Total Posts - 1,249

I think it had a lot to do with the minimum day. I know when I was in High School that’s when all the fights would happen. After school, at a park, on a minimum day.

Leok20
      • Topics - 2
      • Replies - 22
      • Total Posts - 24

I live across from Morse Park. I can see it from my driveway.

My 3yr old and I were almost there when this happened. We go over for 20-30min sometimes before going to the school. He had a potty accident which delayed is too much and we had to go pick my 8yr old from school.

I can always tell when something is going on. The atmosphere changes over there quick.

Very sad.

I have called the police twice for incidents and that park.

gearshark23
      • Topics - 23
      • Replies - 1,226
      • Total Posts - 1,249

Good thing he had a potty accident. It’s horrible that we have to raise our kids around this crap.

Amberla
      • Topics - 1
      • Replies - 42
      • Total Posts - 43

Wow I had no idea. I live right by the park also. It’s so unfortunate that things like this happen.

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.