fbpx

Lets Have Some Fun! Post Your Kid/s Funny Christmas List.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Zippyts 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

mystt8
    • Topics - 4
    • Replies - 53
    • Total Posts - 57

Lets Have Some Fun! Post Your Kid/s Funny Christmas List. My son made a regular list and a football list. The regular list had pictures along with his requests. On the regular list he had a picture of a house, a boat, two yachts, and anything else you want to give me. The Football list had tickets to a NFL football game, cleats, under armour football clothes, a youth playbook, and football socks. After looking over his lists I said Santa doesn’t bring you big things that you have to get an education and job to get and the things on your regular list are things that we had to work really hard to get minus the yachts we are still working on that! My husband said wow we must be making this look easy!……..Not!

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Our kids list was pretty basic. Scooter, video games and tech stuff.

pepsilvr
    • Topics - 105
    • Replies - 1,278
    • Total Posts - 1,383

the out of the question gift for my kid was a pair of jordans . mommy doesn’t buy $100 shoes just because.

ErinO
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 795
    • Total Posts - 804

When my son was four he wanted his very own Snickers bar, that he could eat all on his OWN. Ahhhh…those were the days.

sea
    Participant
    • Topics - 107
    • Replies - 3,062
    • Total Posts - 3,169

My kids are older now (!) so one wants a tablet and one wants a new bed. Booooooring!!!!

My grandson is only 2 so he’s happy with whatever Santa brings!

sea
    Participant
    • Topics - 107
    • Replies - 3,062
    • Total Posts - 3,169

@erino 90296 wrote:

When my son was four he wanted his very own Snickers bar, that he could eat all on his OWN. Ahhhh…those were the days.

So, who was always eating some of his Snickers? Hmmmm? 🙂

LC
    Participant
    • Topics - 640
    • Replies - 7,150
    • Total Posts - 7,790

Our daughter said she wanted a Valentino handbag. Before I even began stuttering she said she was going to treat herself to it, and did. Our lists are all short this year. No one can think of anything we really need. It’s been a great year for all of us after a succession of not so great years that lots of us have endured, and that’s plenty good enough.

Zippyts
    • Topics - 2
    • Replies - 35
    • Total Posts - 37

My 3 year old asked for Makeup, Cowboy hat boots shirt and pants, a reclining chair, and 2 little chairs like she has so her friends can sit with her at her drawing table to color.

ErinO
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 795
    • Total Posts - 804

@sea 90312 wrote:

So, who was always eating some of his Snickers? Hmmmm? 🙂

Guilty. But it was all for his own good. I was keeping him from consuming too much sugar, teaching him to share, AND teaching him about portion control all at once.

sea
    Participant
    • Topics - 107
    • Replies - 3,062
    • Total Posts - 3,169

@erino 90345 wrote:

Guilty. But it was all for his own good. I was keeping him from consuming too much sugar, teaching him to share, AND teaching him about portion control all at once.

Uh huh. That and snickers are yummy!!!

mystt8
    • Topics - 4
    • Replies - 53
    • Total Posts - 57

@lc 90320 wrote:

Our daughter said she wanted a Valentino handbag. Before I even began stuttering she said she was going to treat herself to it, and did. Our lists are all short this year. No one can think of anything we really need. It’s been a great year for all of us after a succession of not so great years that lots of us have endured, and that’s plenty good enough.

Lucky you!……LC you have a list! We have been there too, haven’t quite made it to the great year point but we have, jobs, we’re happy and healthy!

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

I don’t usually have a list. To me it’s more about giving than receiving. I tend to buy stuff I need or want myself, but that’s not very often. I’m pretty low maintenance. I did tell my wife I wanted a blue tooth speaker. I like to listen to music or the radio and don’t want to have to physically connect my iPhone to a speaker. I told her I don’t need a really nice one, just something small, but I am sure she overspent for it. 🙂

I like shopping for her though. I usually come up with good stuff and surprise her. Got a couple of good ones this time too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.