fbpx
Advertisements

Local Car Dealer Policy — What would you do?

This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  gearshark23 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

snozerlv
    Participant
    • Topics - 12
    • Replies - 22
    • Total Posts - 34

I am completely blown away at what just happened to me.
    First off….. I own a 2012 Ford Focus (just google it) and you will see the major transmission/clutch issues with this vehicle. Since I bought it, it has been back to the same dealer going on the 5th time today.
    The recent issue last night was the worse I ever experienced and I could have been killed. Driving 50mph the clutch/transmission just basically turned off. Last night was too late to have towed to the dealer so I towed it home and just called the dealer to let them know I was towing it in.

HERE IS WHAT BLOWS ME AWAY!!!!!

The woman in the service department looks up my record (keep in mind my vehicle is still under warranty) she tells me “SINCE THIS IS A REPEAT ISSUE OUR POLICY IS TO ASSIGN YOU TO THE SAME TECHNICIAN THAT WORKED ON YOUR CAR LAST TIME…… HE IS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL JULY 7TH”.
    I said you have got to be kidding me…. what would you do if the tech was no longer employed…. she says “oh well that’s not the case and if it was they would have to send me to another tech”.

I threw a little fit and she said “well I can send this to the techs supervisor to see if his supervisor can get to it sooner, but either way that won’t be until Monday”.

Are you kidding me?

What would you do? knowing you basically have a LEMON, its been into the shop going on trip 5 and now because they sold you a LEMON I am penalized by having to wait 11 days to have the same tech from months ago look at it?

I would love to hear your response because about now I ready to blow a gasket.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

I could understand saying it can’t be seen until Monday, but July 7 is crazy. Since it’s under warranty are they offering you a rental car for it? Has it been 5 times for the same issue? If so then I would definitely follow up on it up the farther up the food chain and see what they will do about it. That’s just too many times for one issue.

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

You need to speak to the Service Manager and ask for the name and number of the District Service Manager. Tell the service department why you want the number and how unhappy you are that your car has now been in 5 times and are now being told your car can’t even be seen for 11 days. If they won’t tell you, call the main number for Ford Customer Service. Is your warranty through Ford, or did you buy a different warranty to cover things at that dealership only? Because I would take it to another dealership and hopefully get a more experienced mechanic.
    I had a lemon of a Mercury (Ford) years ago and had to go this route. My car would automatically speed itself up to 35 MPH without my ever touching the gas pedal. They tried to tell me it was normal. Right. Because Ford would sell cars to accelerate to 35 MPH.

tomwaltman
    • Topics - 96
    • Replies - 6,770
    • Total Posts - 6,866

This is why I own nothing but Hondas now. Even when we have had issues, and they have been very few, Honda has stepped up to fix them. Never had a problem with their customer service. I have had issues trying to buy one locally… The last two were purchased at Mel Rapton and Tracy Honda. But service? No problem…

Scarlet
    Participant
    • Topics - 268
    • Replies - 1,786
    • Total Posts - 2,054

I’m going to call Husband right now, This isn’t making sense. He worked at a Ford Dealership for years and knows how the warranty process works.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

My brother in law has had his share of issues with cars. He’s very anal and any type of noise that is not normal drives him nuts. He’s taken a couple of car back and got a refund. One time the dealer wouldn’t do it. I think it was Mike Daughtery Chevrolet. So he took the car down, parked across the street. Got a yellow shower curtain and draped it over the car. He had a big sign that said “Mike Daughtery sold me this lemon and won’t take it back”. Customers were coming over and would talk to him and then leave. After a couple of days, they gave him his money back.

Scarlet
    Participant
    • Topics - 268
    • Replies - 1,786
    • Total Posts - 2,054

Okay – ask for the Service Manager and first see what he will do for you. Let him know you understand it’s a come back, but since it is you are requesting a loaner car free of charge until your vehicle is fixed. They should have you in one today. Also ask the Service Manager to see if he can take care of it before the 7th having another tech fix the issue. (they know how to put it in the books and under warranty not to lose anything out of it). Sorry he does not know the Service Manager over there, or I would give you his name

LC
    Participant
    • Topics - 640
    • Replies - 7,150
    • Total Posts - 7,790

You are getting some great advice here, Snoz. I finally gave up on a new Volvo in about 1985 and they bought the car back almost three years after I bought it for $1500 less than I paid for it, and they did it quickly and with all of us laughing about me being on the first name basis with the entire shop at Turner Volvo.

As to Tom’s comment about buying locally, I don’t know why anyone would buy a car from any Elk Grove dealer, unless they for some outlier deal are competitive with the others. I would LOVE to make a deal locally, but no one has ever come close to the others, epecially out of the Sacramento dealer region. As to the Hondas, same idea with us, except they’re Toyota/Lexus as Honda/Acura has never had a product that quite met our needs at the time. Can’t go very wrong with either. I am loving watching my daughter handle her domestic company cars–first a Dodge (not so bad, really, just small stuff but a lot of it), and now the Equinox which got a comment spot in her wedding from me–basically suggesting she remove it from the driveway before it falls apart. Her boss was there, and was laughing and nodding.

Just don’t buy a domestic car again, unless it’s a truck. American trucks are still good, but not as good as a Tundra or Tacoma.

lizzie
    • Topics - 17
    • Replies - 650
    • Total Posts - 667

Contact service manager and the yellow shower curtain would be a nice touch too. You could call corporate Ford and find out is this set by company or independent.

Someone told me a story in San Jose the car was a lemon so the guy painted lemons on both sides of the car and drove up and down Steven’s Creek blvd. Eventually about a week later the dealership gave in. You can also report to Federal Government that is a safety issue.

ErinO
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 795
    • Total Posts - 804

Just call the general manager and tell him you want a refund for your car based upon California’s Lemon Laws (the Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act). You’ve already brought your car in five times to be repaired and its still not fixed and they’ve exceeded what would be considered a “reasonable” number of attempts to fix the car, especially considering how dangerous a faulty transmission is to your own personal safety.

Take your issue as high up as your can go at the dealership. Don’t let a scheduler on the phone put you off.

snozerlv
    Participant
    • Topics - 12
    • Replies - 22
    • Total Posts - 34

Here is an update on my situation. I had the vehicle towed on Friday about 9am in the morning. By Monday afternoon (yesterday) I had not heard anything so I thought I should call for an update. I called and asked for an update of my vehicle…. they searched for me by name, phone number and make and model of vehicle. hmmm nothing was coming up. Then I was asked “are you sure you had it towed to us”. I said yes! So I was told they would have to call me back because he doesn’t know who has my car or the keys. (obviously it wasn’t in the system). I waited 45 minutes and finally my husband drove down to find my car. When he arrived they had just located it.

What is interesting is my car was doing the exact same thing it had been doing for THREE YEARS now. Each time I had taken it in they knew it was the clutch/transmission. Which is the issues with all of the Ford Focus. The clutch/transmission is so bad in these vehicles they extended my warranty to 10 years. But here is the interesting part. WITHOUT even LOOKING at my car they told my husband it would be a $125.00 charge and it sounds like the computer system in the vehicle which is NO LONGER UNDER WARRANTY. See where this is going………….

After a back in forth conversation he was assured my vehicle would be looked at FIRST THING THIS MORNING and on my paperwork it says I would get a call back by 2:30 p, today. I got a phone call at 11am to tell me they are looking at my car and will call me back in the afternoon. It is now 6:34 and no call back.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Nice. That is some bad customer service. Have you talked to the manager about it? I would definitely go to the top. Tell him if they don’t make it right that you’ll be sure to let everyone know what bad customer service they have by using social media.

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

Yes, I’d go to the manager, and the district manager, and tell them you wanted a refund for the car.

snozerlv
    Participant
    • Topics - 12
    • Replies - 22
    • Total Posts - 34

I know what they are doing….. the last time we took the car in my husband and I both made comments about the “LEMON LAW”. We did it again this time. So now they are going to try and blame it on something OTHER than the repeat issues. Now it’s the computer that “controls

the clutch and transmission” it’s not the actual clutch or transmission. RIGHT!

I am laying low and just gathering all of my facts at this point in time. I honestly wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt that this time things would be better.

I just want my car fixed and fixed for good. I feel so unsafe in that car and it’s paid off and I just cannot fathom a car payment.

Here is a link and it is RIGHT ON to what my car does and has done since I bought it.

[URL=”http://http://www.wtae.com/investigations/investigation-finds-hundreds-of-complaints-about-ford-transmissions/24337066″]http://http://www.wtae.com/investigations/investigation-finds-hundreds-of-complaints-about-ford-transmissions/24337066[/URL]

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

I think they aren’t going to do anything more than they need to unless you push it.

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

Exactly. You will have to push the issue to get them to do anything.

snozerlv
    Participant
    • Topics - 12
    • Replies - 22
    • Total Posts - 34

It is now 2pm on Wednesday and still NO CALL. I called and asked to speak to the principle manager of the location and was put on hold and then they came back and said they would take a message and have him call me back. Still no call back from him either.
    So if I can’t get the service department to call me back….. and now it appears I cannot get the manager of the location to return my calls where do I go? Aren’t the dealer all privately owned? Is there a general manager that would handle specific dealers?
    Okay I guess I need to start doing some research. Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. I am not one to stir the pot and I hate making issues but this is just gone on too long now.

Scarlet
    Participant
    • Topics - 268
    • Replies - 1,786
    • Total Posts - 2,054

Yes they are privately owned. General Manager is below the owner and there is always a District Manager from Ford that you can file a complaint with. I would be asking for the contact information for the District Manager at this point.

plasmadrive
    Participant
    • Topics - 88
    • Replies - 885
    • Total Posts - 973

Snoz.. EG Ford right? I was looking at a new truck there..Thinking about buying it… after hear of this garbage, I will pass them by now. Plenty of other places to buy a truck..

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

@snozerlv 114827 wrote:

It is now 2pm on Wednesday and still NO CALL. I called and asked to speak to the principle manager of the location and was put on hold and then they came back and said they would take a message and have him call me back. Still no call back from him either.
    So if I can’t get the service department to call me back….. and now it appears I cannot get the manager of the location to return my calls where do I go? Aren’t the dealer all privately owned? Is there a general manager that would handle specific dealers?
    Okay I guess I need to start doing some research. Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. I am not one to stir the pot and I hate making issues but this is just gone on too long now.

You can call Ford’s customer service numbers and ask for the district manager or call another dealership and ask for the district manager.

Scarlet
    Participant
    • Topics - 268
    • Replies - 1,786
    • Total Posts - 2,054

I’ve just been talking with someone who’s husband was a factory rep for Volvo, now retired – she said they aren’t going to hand over his info to you – usually no Dealership will – she said to contact Ford Customer Support and the best way is thru emails so everything is in the email and documented and also see if you can start emailing the General Manager of the Dealership. and they might be called Factory Reps, Not District Managers – not sure on the lingo, might be different for each car company??

See if you can find the email address for: Matt Wood he is the GM at EG Ford

snozerlv
    Participant
    • Topics - 12
    • Replies - 22
    • Total Posts - 34

UPDATE!
    The Service Manager at this dealership has brought back my faith!!!! I tried calling the General Principle (that’s how it is listed on the website) but the receptionist wouldn’t transfer me to him and only took a message, he never called back. So I decided to try one more time and this time I asked for the Service Manager.
    I told him I was upset and I needed him to be patient while I explained my situation from Thursday-Today. He agreed and by the time I was done he apologized and told me that I should have never been treated this way. He was shocked at what I was telling him but did hear that the original person I talked to on Friday was telling people the original tech was not available until July 7th was wrong. He told me that has been dealt with and handled and again apologized.

He looked up my car and the issue with my car again was the transmission module, which is under the extended 10 yr warranty so there is no cost to me. He told me the part was on order and he was going to expedite it and call me back asap. He called me back within 30 minutes to tell me the part will arrive in the morning and my car will be ready to be picked up tomorrow afternoon. He assured me I would get a call back tomorrow when my car is ready.

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. Looking back now, I know I should have just done this on Friday. I guess I was just hoping I wouldn’t have to.

Scarlet
    Participant
    • Topics - 268
    • Replies - 1,786
    • Total Posts - 2,054

Glad to hear it!

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Good news. I think most businesses will do this for you if you push hard enough and get the right person. The underlings don’t have the power to make those decisions. Their job is to save money and put you off if they can. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy. I know in Real Estate that happens sometimes. Sometimes something happens and it’s not our fault, but we will pay for it if that’s what it takes to make everyone happy. It’s not worth having an unhappy client. We’v had clients move into a house and something breaks. They have a home warranty but there is always some catch and they won’t pay for it. The buyer is upset. We have bought new dishwashers or other stuff like that to make it work for them. It’s the right thing to do.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

One of my Twitter friends is going through the exact same thing right now.

I really do not enjoy writing negative reviews but I’ve thought about this for a while and it needs to be said. It’s an honest review.
    When it comes to dealerships, we all have good and bad experiences as sales people are just there to make a living and some people just do not work well with others etc.. This review is not that type. This review is not about Ford or the Sales people. This review is about he horrible customer service in the Service department. My car, a 2014 Ford Focus is a mess but I can’t fault the dealership for that. It’s a poorly made car. I can however speak to what’s happened since my purchase. Sorry if it ends up being long but I’m very frustrated.

I purchased a new 2014 Focus in Oct. of 2014 at Elk Grove Ford. It started making shuttering noised and was slipping gears. I went to an oil change place and they told me I had a major leak. I took it to EG Ford and they told me it was no big deal but they’d take a look at it. I was without my car for a week as they replaced the clutch, fixed a MAJOR leak, and did a “firmware” update. When I picked the car up it was making a horrific sound I went right back and the Service Advisor acted like I was an idiot. He had me sit and wait while he brought a mechanic out. FYI, there are no seats in the Service area, just plastic chairs outside. Finally about 20 minutes later a mechanic came out, lectured me about the type of clutch that was in my automatic Focus and them sped off. We could all hear the grinding from out outside. It turns out that they had forgotten to attach a shield and it was dragging. The mechanic fixed it and stormed off.

A few months later the clutch/transmission issue was back and worse than before. it was now making what sounded like road noise really loud. I dropped it off and a few days later they replaced the clutch again, did a “software/firmware” update and said it was fine. But it wasn’t. The mechanic had slammed a wrench into the side of the car causing a dint. So, we had to waste our time and take the car over to the collision repair place where it sat for four more days. EG picked up the bill but it was $600.

I’ve had to return a couple times about the transmission but told it was fine.

Last week we dropped it off again. It has now stalled out on me twice, is slipping gears, and shuttering again. The sync is also freezing. Later that day Raul, the Service Advisor, called me and said it was fine and come get it. When I got there he told me they did a “software” update and the shuttering was fine. I asked about he stalling and he said since they can’t recreate it, its fine. I explained that I have my daughter in the car and it’s not safe. He put his hand out to shake my hand and said have a good day. I told him that when I accelerate to get on the freeway, the car drops gears and suddenly I’m moving into freeway traffic and it won’t speed up. He smiled and said it was normal and shook my hand. He did not address the sync issue and was in a hurry to get back to his empty office.

When I got home Friday, I noticed that the clock was stuck on Jan 6th and the time was also stuck. I tried adjusting but it will not work. I called the service department and left a message but no one returned it. I called again this morning and they transferred me to Raul’s voicemail but no answer.

I ended up spending my own time researching it and finally spoke to a chat agent at Ford who sent me directions on how to reset the system. So basically I have to do that work even though EG Ford should have.

So, here I am, 16 months later and EG Ford Service has been horrible. They forgot to attach a shield, smashed in the side of my car causing damage, and now I”m stuck with a clock that doesn’t work. That is just the bad customer service, how about the fact that my car is still not fixed and they refuse to even acknowledge the safety concerns I’ve had.

At one point, I looked up the owners and Managers emails and emailed them all about the poor customer service. What was their response? To forward my email to a salesman who called me and asked if I was in the market for a new car. LOL

Whew! That was a lot but it had to be said. If you choose this dealership I hope you have a better experience than I had. Good Luck.

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

Wow that’s awful.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Obviously an issue with the car itself. Two people, pretty much exact same problems? Not a coincidence.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

gearshark23
    • Topics - 23
    • Replies - 1,226
    • Total Posts - 1,249

Dealership suck in general. They don’t call them stealerships for nothing. Most don’t care about you unless you’re giving them your money. That’s why you do it yourself or go to a honest mechanic. I’m a car junky so I tend to do everything myself. I must say when I had my TL EG Acura was probably the best, it’s been a hit and miss with Toyota and Mazda took care of me when I had my Mz6 (2 tranmissions and all)

Cars these days now are crap, there not made like they used to be. Honda included. I have friends over 500k on their Hondas, Ive owned 7 Honda’s myself and all had over 150k with the regular maintnance. We just bought a 15′ Explorer and I used to be the guy who would never buy a Ford…. but I did tons and tons of research and talked to owners and felt comfortable making my purchase.

LC
    Participant
    • Topics - 640
    • Replies - 7,150
    • Total Posts - 7,790

I had to sue Ford Motor to fix the last Ford I owned. It had a faulty cylinder head sleeve that caused the head to blow. The dealership said FMC was aware of the problem, but was still replacing the head with the faulty ones until they ran out. Armed with this email, I filed suit in small claims for a repair and in less than 48 hours Ford caved and did the repairs. I wouldn’t say I’d never buy another Ford, but they have nothing of interest for me and if I did I’d get an extended warranty. This vehicle was an Expedition. We had two Explorers previously. None of them gave us much trouble until this incident. This is one reason why we try to stick to Toyota/Lexus. Stuff like that happening is pretty rare with these, same with Honda products.

Gearshark, good luck with your Exploder. The new models are unibody, so although they are a great buy I had to pass as unibody vehicles don’t tow well and I just prefer BOF. Ford has done a good job with design on the new model. Lots of room, good economy, good price. Hope it runs a long time for you.

gearshark23
    • Topics - 23
    • Replies - 1,226
    • Total Posts - 1,249

@lc 115537 wrote:

I had to sue Ford Motor to fix the last Ford I owned. It had a faulty cylinder head sleeve that caused the head to blow. The dealership said FMC was aware of the problem, but was still replacing the head with the faulty ones until they ran out. Armed with this email, I filed suit in small claims for a repair and in less than 48 hours Ford caved and did the repairs. I wouldn’t say I’d never buy another Ford, but they have nothing of interest for me and if I did I’d get an extended warranty. This vehicle was an Expedition. We had two Explorers previously. None of them gave us much trouble until this incident. This is one reason why we try to stick to Toyota/Lexus. Stuff like that happening is pretty rare with these, same with Honda products.

Gearshark, good luck with your Exploder. The new models are unibody, so although they are a great buy I had to pass as unibody vehicles don’t tow well and I just prefer BOF. Ford has done a good job with design on the new model. Lots of room, good economy, good price. Hope it runs a long time for you.

Thanks. Good thing is, I don’t tow anything

That sounds like Acura the 2G TL (99-03) had tranny issues, Acura would either replace or give you money off for a new one. Even though the “new” ones still had issues. Same goes for 3G TL (04-06) tranny issues. Acura finally got the transmission right when they produced the 09 TL, but the design is a huge turn off.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

We had an exploder and an explosion. Only had Explorer for about two years and then bought a used expedition. That was a POS.

gearshark23
    • Topics - 23
    • Replies - 1,226
    • Total Posts - 1,249

You can go buy a Jeep and then all of a sudden crash into a wall.

Mom just bought a brand new Civic. Having issues already, she just called and told me she has to take it back up to Roseville.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

It seems like more and more cars are having more issues. As they become more complicated there are more things to break down. When they run well, they run better than old cars, but when they screw up, there are more things to try and fix.

gearshark23
    • Topics - 23
    • Replies - 1,226
    • Total Posts - 1,249

@EGL Admin 115565 wrote:

It seems like more and more cars are having more issues. As they become more complicated there are more things to break down. When they run well, they run better than old cars, but when they screw up, there are more things to try and fix.

That’s why I said earlier, they don’t make cars like they used to. I’m in the market for another car, for myself anyway but I’m going used and I’m talking about 2006-2010 used. Cars now have to come standard with back up camera, then they have all new technology, rear sensors, blind spot assistance etc etc more stuff to break and more money out of your pocket.

LC
    Participant
    • Topics - 640
    • Replies - 7,150
    • Total Posts - 7,790

We can largely thank CAFE standards that are forcing the builders to lighten up everything for some of the problems. Most of the vehicles are going or have gone to electric power steering and electric brakes. The brakes aren’t so bad, but I hate the electric steering. It’s a chip and not smooth like hydraulic, plus most of the parts are now being made overseas and they aren’t always all that dependable.

I got a $20 pair of fishing pliers in the other day, and I was amazed at how well they were made. Looking at them, I finally found “Made in Japan.” No wonder. I’m old enough to remember when that was considered junk, then of course Japanese products because top quality. Other than vehicles and some electronics, we don’t see much from Japan any more on the consumer market, and I think even the better Japanese builders are using Chinese parts to a larger degree.

adiffer
    Participant
    • Topics - 179
    • Replies - 9,504
    • Total Posts - 9,683

Kinda hard to compete when labor costs so much.

They’ll be moving out of China soon enough for a dozen other countries. Look at the label and you might already see it happening. 8)

Ila
    Participant
    • Topics - 87
    • Replies - 1,458
    • Total Posts - 1,545

I had a problem one time with a car, kept stalling and everything kept shorting out, took it back to the dealer like times for the same issue and they sent me home each time telling me there was nothing wrong with my car. Took it back a forth time, pretty angry said they looked and looked and they couldn’t do anything. As I was leaving the service area, it happened again right in front of the service manager and then they finally believed me. Turned out it had a faulty battery, that was all. Way to make me feel like a stupid female and not one person said they were sorry! Boy did I ever blast them om social media!!!!!!

snozerlv
    Participant
    • Topics - 12
    • Replies - 22
    • Total Posts - 34

I wanted to share my update. Ford Motor Company has purchased my 2012 Ford Focus back on the California Lemon Law. I literally got every single penny I paid for the vehicle original sales price, tax, license, etc. I only had to pay for the mileage which I used “prior” to the issues starting which was at 1800 miles and that was 230.00.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

That’s pretty good.

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

@snozerlv 116259 wrote:

I wanted to share my update. Ford Motor Company has purchased my 2012 Ford Focus back on the California Lemon Law. I literally got every single penny I paid for the vehicle original sales price, tax, license, etc. I only had to pay for the mileage which I used “prior” to the issues starting which was at 1800 miles and that was 230.00.

That’s great! Way to make it happen. I’m guessing you didn’t get another Ford though? Hope your next vehicle is more reliable.

snozerlv
    Participant
    • Topics - 12
    • Replies - 22
    • Total Posts - 34

Newmom—LOL no Ford 🙂

govwatcher
    Participant
    • Topics - 12
    • Replies - 238
    • Total Posts - 250

My Grandpa used to say FORD meant Fix Or Repair Daily.:sarcastic

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.