Miller’s Milling in Wilton

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  plasmadrive 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

I know we have some crafty, hands on type of people out there. There’s a business in Wilton called Miller’s Milling. They take logs and wood and cut them into one of a kind pieces of wood that you can make into a table, chair, desk, etc. Pretty cool.

[video=youtube_share;UDYIZqL2igI]http://youtu.be/UDYIZqL2igI[/video]

plasmadrive
    Participant
    • Topics - 88
    • Replies - 885
    • Total Posts - 973

How did you find these guys?

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@plasmadrive 127589 wrote:

How did you find these guys?

Do you know who I am? LOL. I am always looking for local businesses to work with. Some FB friends were sharing their posts. I contacted them a few months ago and they weren’t interested. Then they contacted me last week to help advertise

plasmadrive
    Participant
    • Topics - 88
    • Replies - 885
    • Total Posts - 973

@EGL Admin 127591 wrote:

Do you know who I am? LOL.

I haven’t seen your American Express card! :funny3:

@EGL Admin 127591 wrote:

I am always looking for local businesses to work with. Some FB friends were sharing their posts. I contacted them a few months ago and they weren’t interested. Then they contacted me last week to help advertise

Oh Sure.. NOW they wanna advertise! ha ha.. The video looks like they do some nice resaw work. I never even knew they existed and they are just down the road from us..

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@plasmadrive 127595 wrote:

I haven’t seen your American Express card! :funny3:

Oh Sure.. NOW they wanna advertise! ha ha.. The video looks like they do some nice resaw work. I never even knew they existed and they are just down the road from us..

Kind of funny because in the last month I had probably 7 or 8 businesses contact me and sign up.

plasmadrive
    Participant
    • Topics - 88
    • Replies - 885
    • Total Posts - 973

It’s your boyish charm Doc..

LC
    Participant
    • Topics - 640
    • Replies - 7,150
    • Total Posts - 7,790

I love businesses like this. Glad to see a resurgence of them. Maybe they can help build a mantle for our fireplace.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@lc 127603 wrote:

I love businesses like this. Glad to see a resurgence of them. Maybe they can help build a mantle for our fireplace.

They don’t actually build anything. They provide the wood. I have the name of a guy that did our mantle a couple of years ago. Did a great job. It matches our kitchen area. Not a traditional mantle though.

violarose
    • Topics - 106
    • Replies - 2,959
    • Total Posts - 3,065

Pretty.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Policy