fbpx

New Avatar for New Year?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Ila 8 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Ila
    Participant
    • Topics - 87
    • Replies - 1,458
    • Total Posts - 1,545

I have noticed that some have beautiful New Years Avatars but of course I am daring to be different by posting who will rule our home in the new year!:p:biggrin:

Raven
    • Topics - 202
    • Replies - 2,442
    • Total Posts - 2,644

@HusterNotary 28314 wrote:

I have noticed that some have beautiful New Years Avatars but of course I am daring to be different by posting who will rule our home in the new year!:p:biggrin:

I’m beauthiful? Thank you!!! :biggrin:

sea
    Participant
    • Topics - 107
    • Replies - 3,062
    • Total Posts - 3,169

@HusterNotary 28314 wrote:

Ila, your cat is beautiful! I think we should all post photos of our pets, preferably cats!! The cat in my avatar photo was the most awesome cat who ever lived. I have 7 more awesome cats and just may rotate their pictures.

Having these for avatars makes me seem like a real tough cop, huh!!!!!!

(I know DocS, your dogs eat cats….blah blah blah!!! whatever!)

Ila
    Participant
    • Topics - 87
    • Replies - 1,458
    • Total Posts - 1,545

That cat is one of 3. They are all Russian Blues and I sometimes can’t tell them apart so I have them “collar coded”, different color collars so when I’m yelling at one of them I get the names straight, heehee. Sea, I like the idea of posting the different pictures, I just may do that too. And DOC?? I think the cat in my avatar could give ANY dog a run for their money. She is a holy living terror, she may look pretty, but WATCH OUT!:biggrin:

superior
    • Topics - 66
    • Replies - 1,608
    • Total Posts - 1,674

Awwwe, my avatars Mocha & Maximus think you have pretty Kittys Sea & Illa. And my dogs eat “Pit Bulls are so scary” pansies like Doc for breakfast. Just too bad they couldn’t assist me on the Tennis court where he ate my dam lunch. πŸ˜‰

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@superior 28398 wrote:

Awwwe, my avatars Mocha & Maximus think you have pretty Kittys Sea & Illa. And my dogs eat “Pit Bulls are so scary” pansies like Doc for breakfast. Just too bad they couldn’t assist me on the Tennis court where he ate my dam lunch. πŸ˜‰

Maybe you can bring them next time and I will be so skeered that I won’t be able to play! πŸ˜‰

sea
    Participant
    • Topics - 107
    • Replies - 3,062
    • Total Posts - 3,169

Sup, Mocha and Maximus are welcome to come out and play. (hehehe).
    I have to admit they are cute (in photos only please) and have cute names.

superior
    • Topics - 66
    • Replies - 1,608
    • Total Posts - 1,674

Maybe I should start training them ball boy duty. The slobbered up balls should curb your accuracy a bit πŸ˜‰

Ila
    Participant
    • Topics - 87
    • Replies - 1,458
    • Total Posts - 1,545

Superior, your dogs are adorable. I really LOVE all animals but do not have a backyard that will house dogs, unless it’s an ankle biter dog, which is on my list of new pets to get when my grouchy OLD cat goes. She’s 16 and will not be around forever, so when the time comes, I will be adding a “little” dog to my household.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Policy