fbpx

Scott "The Insurance Pro" New Business!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Ila 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

ScottTheInsurancePro
    Participant
    • Topics - 11
    • Replies - 11
    • Total Posts - 22
    farmers2.png

Hi all!

I am a new business in the Elk Grove/Laguna area and joined the Forum to get my name out and offer my services.
    I am a Farmers agent currently working out of the District office on Laguna Springs Dr. I will have my own office on Whitelock Parkway soon! I employ two people, Sidonia is my in-office producer and she can answer any question you may have about your insurance, and Ila Huster my “Marketing Princess”. She helps me reach the citizens of Elk Grove by representing me at Elk Grove Chamber Events (yes, I am a Member) and at Rotary events. I have been a member of Elk Grove Rotary for over 10 years!

Please keep me in mind should you ever want a competitive option on your Homeowners/Auto/Life insurance. I am also FINRA registered and can help with your Retirement needs.

I am available through the forum for any questions on Personal or Commercial insurance you may have.

http://www.scottinsurancepro.com/home.html

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Hey Scott, thanks for signing up on the website and welcome to Elk Grove Laguna Forums.

Ila
    Participant
    • Topics - 87
    • Replies - 1,458
    • Total Posts - 1,545

Scott is a stand up guy who will do what he can to help you get insured. I feel SO good to be working for Scott and I trust him totally.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Policy