Souza Carpet Cleaning

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jusme 2 years ago.

• Author

violarose
    • Topics - 106
    • Replies - 2,959
    • Total Posts - 3,065

I think most people enjoy getting their carpets cleaned. Just makes the house nicer. We had a party, an adoption party, and I had a coupon I won in a contest on this board. Souza Carpet Cleaning. Not only did he do an excellent job, he is from our community, man made business, plus size – totally less expensive than the chains. Thank you !!!

Scarlet
    Participant
    • Topics - 268
    • Replies - 1,786
    • Total Posts - 2,054

I know several people that use him and are extremely happy with his work. (I would use him also, but I don’t have any carpet)

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Thanks for the good words about my nephew. He does a really good job and as you said he is cheaper than most everyone else because he is a one man show and has low overhead.

jusme
    Participant
    • Topics - 258
    • Replies - 800
    • Total Posts - 1,058

I booked for him once and I canceled due to another appointment on my part and never rescheduled.
    I have to call him to ask if he moves the furniture for the customer. I will call him soon.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@jusme 125977 wrote:

I booked for him once and I canceled due to another appointment on my part and never rescheduled.
    I have to call him to ask if he moves the furniture for the customer. I will call him soon.

I don’t believe he moves furniture

jusme
    Participant
    • Topics - 258
    • Replies - 800
    • Total Posts - 1,058

Darn, I will find a way to get the furniture moved before I schedule for him to come clean the carpets.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Sometimes he will move some stuff, like a sofa or chair, but some people want him to move beds and then move them back and he said no. When he does ours, we move all the furniture out of our family room into the kitchen and entry way so he can clean, but I do it all myself.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.