The Great Christmas Light Fight Winner from northern California!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mahea 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

plasmadrive
    Participant
    • Topics - 88
    • Replies - 885
    • Total Posts - 973

Last night some friends of ours from Redding, CA won their episode of the GCLF. I was blessed to be able to help them for a few days during setup, and even lent them some props. They did a great job representing for Northern California.

It was good to watch them win since this is my first time in 42 years with no Christmas light display. At least I got to help some great people bring lots of joy to their neck of the woods.

If you missed it and would like to see it, I think you can watch it on Hulu if I am not mistaken. There were some fabulous displays on last night along with some great stories. More episodes to come the next two Monday nights.

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

Wow! How fun for you, and amazing for them! Great that you were able to help them and lend some props and I am sure expertise.

kindrlindr
    Participant
    • Topics - 34
    • Replies - 2,374
    • Total Posts - 2,408

Oh how exciting!!!! I love that you had a hand in it too. 🙂

Elk Grove Laguna Forums
    Keymaster
    • Topics - 3
    • Replies - 9
    • Total Posts - 12

Test post

Mahea
    Participant
    • Topics - 1
    • Replies - 22
    • Total Posts - 23

Awe how nice of you to help out. My family watched. We miss your display. I know you mentioned last year that you weren’t doing it this year. Will it be up next year?

Mahea
    Participant
    • Topics - 1
    • Replies - 22
    • Total Posts - 23

Just read your other post 🙂 I see it will be up next year yay. Can’t wait.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Policy