fbpx
Advertisements

Traffic Advisory for Elk Grove Commuters

This topic contains 75 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PhysAl 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Elk Grove City
    • Topics - 506
    • Replies - 0
    • Total Posts - 506

Created at 18 February, 2015 05:00 PM by knelson.
    Modified at 18 February, 2015 05:00 PM by knelson.

More…

MooseMom
    • Topics - 99
    • Replies - 254
    • Total Posts - 353

So what is opening?????

Julia
    • Topics - 4
    • Replies - 61
    • Total Posts - 65

Dutch Bros! Free coffee tomorrow.

violarose
    • Topics - 106
    • Replies - 2,959
    • Total Posts - 3,065

Like I am going to that mess. What on earth was our city thinking !!! I really dont like how they made that intersection , every time I have to go on 99, I shake my head. Now they have really good coffee right in the middle of that. I dont want to think of car accidents happening, but I really think there might. Defiantly not a comftorable place to walk too . I have never had their coffee.

wildoates
    Participant
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 620
    • Total Posts - 629

I leave for work fairly early, so we’ll drop by and see if it’s doable.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@wildoates 105678 wrote:

I leave for work fairly early, so we’ll drop by and see if it’s doable.

I am going to guess that it will be packed all day. You may not even want to drive that way. Might be better to head over to Grantline for you. 🙂

tomwaltman
    • Topics - 96
    • Replies - 6,770
    • Total Posts - 6,866

That is the most idiotic location ever approved. I can’t believe the City is allowing this to happen…

kindrlindr
    Participant
    • Topics - 34
    • Replies - 2,374
    • Total Posts - 2,408

I saw people posting they were getting into the lines at 3am. NUTS. Sorry. I would need more than 16 ounces of free coffee if I got up that early.

wildoates
    Participant
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 620
    • Total Posts - 629

I’m not willing to do that either!

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@tomwaltman 105700 wrote:

That is the most idiotic location ever approved. I can’t believe the City is allowing this to happen…

Was it something they could have stopped or was it zoned for that already?

I agree it is an awful location. For people getting out of there to get back to Elk Grove Blvd, they will have to turn right and then probably go to that little shopping center and turn around.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Early reports are that traffic is pretty bad around the area already. Avoid it if possible. I would imagine even Elk Grove Blvd going west will be congested as well.

tomwaltman
    • Topics - 96
    • Replies - 6,770
    • Total Posts - 6,866

That piece of property should have never been entitled in the first place. Zoning that retail was an act of sheer lunacy. Especially when the 99 interchange was revamped. It is a mess now on good days.

norules
    Participant
    • Topics - 91
    • Replies - 530
    • Total Posts - 621

You know, Chik-fil-a is offering free coffee all day for the whole month of February, no purchase necessary. They are even offering free ice coffee. It is pretty good coffee. Grab a breakfast sausage sandwich while you are there, that is not free however.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@tomwaltman 105721 wrote:

That piece of property should have never been entitled in the first place. Zoning that retail was an act of sheer lunacy. Especially when the 99 interchange was revamped. It is a mess now on good days.

Luckily I rarely go that way. When I do, it’s not bad during non commute hours.

gearshark23
    • Topics - 23
    • Replies - 1,226
    • Total Posts - 1,249

I was just going to come and here and post. Who was crazy enough to go over to DB…

I saw on the news while getting ready for work that EGPD is out there directing cars. WHY would you put such a popular coffee shop right there on that corner. Another stupid thing done by the city.

tomwaltman
    • Topics - 96
    • Replies - 6,770
    • Total Posts - 6,866

I have been by there twice now, and there are as many media people as patrons. No traffic backup at all besides the usual 99 onramp traffic.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Wow, getting two free cups today Tom? 🙂

tomwaltman
    • Topics - 96
    • Replies - 6,770
    • Total Posts - 6,866

No, passing by to take kids to school. No coffee for me until about 10 AM. I need my aspartame first thing or I am not a happy camper.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

I don’t ever go down East Stockton right there. After you leave Dutch Bros, how would you get back to EG Blvd? Can you make a U turn at that stop light? Or do you have to pull into the shopping center and turn around?

gearshark23
    • Topics - 23
    • Replies - 1,226
    • Total Posts - 1,249

It’s one way in one way out right? I’ve never really noticed because I’m always driving.

egca95624
    Participant
    • Topics - 1
    • Replies - 84
    • Total Posts - 85

Doc’s right. The “City” didn’t do anything other than issue a permit for an entitled use. I blame Pizza Barn. Btw, I just drove by there, too – not bad.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@egca95624 105750 wrote:

Doc’s right. The “City” didn’t do anything other than issue a permit for an entitled use. I blame Pizza Barn. Btw, I just drove by there, too – not bad.

I blame Pizza Barn too! Loved that place. Luckily we are friends with Dave Berner whose dad owned it, and once in awhile he makes some pizzas. Hands down, best pizza around. Just had some last month at his son’s birthday party. I think given the right place and area, they would like to do something like that again.

Bainc
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 892
    • Total Posts - 901

I think it’s a great location for a coffee drive through. Anyone on their way to work downtown will have easy access to N/B 99. Every shopping center has ingress and egress issues for people coming from certain directions. If not a coffee shop what would have worked in this location? The only thing that made sense is for the cemetery to expand but I’d assume the cemetery wasn’t interested in buying a commercial property and have it rezoned. Too expensive.

tomwaltman
    • Topics - 96
    • Replies - 6,770
    • Total Posts - 6,866

That intersection is already a mess do to the rerouted onramp. EGPD has to camp out in the shopping center across the street to keep people from making crazy driving moves to avoid that onramp… That piece of land shouldn’t have any commercial/retail on it at all.

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

I haven’t been to that area this morning, but I think the new on-ramp is much easier and flows much smoother than the old 99 on ramp. Traffic to get on 99N used to back up all the way to the Auto Mall and sometimes further west. The two left lanes would be bumper to bumper, and some idiot would always try and squeeze in. I also haven’t seen the cops in that parking lot for a while catching people-I think most people get it now. For out of town people using GPS in their cars, if they have not updated their system, it still tells them the on ramp is on the left (I haven’t updated my GPS and so I know this). I don’t know how the Dutch Bros will influence traffic, but I think the new on ramp is a HUGE improvement.

saramarshall
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 214
    • Total Posts - 224

I just saw this on KCRA. Crazy!!! The things people do for a free cup of coffee. My goodness!!!

tomwaltman
    • Topics - 96
    • Replies - 6,770
    • Total Posts - 6,866

The cops have been out there two days this week. I see them there at least once a week, and often more. The backups haven’t gotten that much better. I have to make this drive several times a day, and it doesn’t seem to have changed all that much to me. The addition of the bottle neck just east of East Stockton on Elk Grove Blvd has been a major problem. Cars speed up that lane, even though they know it ends right after the intersection, and then try to force their way in to the lane next to them, or worse, they just keep driving down the bike lane to pull into McDonalds or Jimboys. Crazy stuff. The Dutch Bros will either make it much worse, or they will fail as people realize they can’t get back to EG Blvd without a major hassle…

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

Cars speeding up past that intersection due to the lane ending has always been a problem though, no? That didn’t change with the on ramp being moved. I always stay in the left lane in that area due to cars doing exactly what you write about, but that’s been going on for years.

tomwaltman
    • Topics - 96
    • Replies - 6,770
    • Total Posts - 6,866

They added that lane when they changed the onramp. Before you they were using the right turn lane, which was a problem, but nothing like it is now.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

They added that 3rd lane and then ended it. That was bad idea.

gearshark23
    • Topics - 23
    • Replies - 1,226
    • Total Posts - 1,249

Yes, the new 3rd lane was just added which I agree is pretty stupid IMO.

wildoates
    Participant
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 620
    • Total Posts - 629

There are a lot of cars there, but they’ve got it organized like Disneyland. 🙂

joy
    Participant
    • Topics - 99
    • Replies - 3,934
    • Total Posts - 4,033

It was insane when I passed by a little after 6. Tons of cars in line — the undeveloped area south of the drive thru did look like a line at Disneyland and there were probably 50+ other people on foot standing in line. Traffic going west from there was not bad but it was backed up the other way. That’s a hell of a lot of trouble to go to just to get a free 16oz drink. It’s not like it’s a free bar of gold! I think their success might depend on how fast the drive thru is.

PhysAl
    • Topics - 2
    • Replies - 18
    • Total Posts - 20

Was there a reason they didn’t make a dedicated lane to get onto 99 north? The light seems to be a big problem the few times I’ve had to use it. The coffee place should be interesting to watch….

kindrlindr
    Participant
    • Topics - 34
    • Replies - 2,374
    • Total Posts - 2,408

Got my DB free coffee and the kids got smoothies. The employees were awesome. We went at 11 and it was a 30 minute wait in the drive thru. Not too awful, but I have heard from friends the line now, at 10pm is a 2 hour wait???? That’s NUTS/

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

30 minutes for coffee is nuts too! 🙂

Bainc
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 892
    • Total Posts - 901

@EGL Admin 105930 wrote:

30 minutes for coffee is nuts too! 🙂

Not if you have five kids. That’s easily $20-25 saved in 30 min.

norules
    Participant
    • Topics - 91
    • Replies - 530
    • Total Posts - 621

@bainc 105937 wrote:

Not if you have five kids. That’s easily $20-25 saved in 30 min.

Let’s see, 50 cents for coffee at home, make smoothie at home(healthier) for kids two dollars. Cost of sitting in traffic for over 30 minutes, wasting gas, stressed, wondering if accident could occur, breathing car exhaust, five kids screaming in the car, thinking I could be doing something better than this. Priceless. If you were in line to save money, that is the wrong way to do it. If you were in line for fun, had nothing better to do, KUDOS.

gearshark23
    • Topics - 23
    • Replies - 1,226
    • Total Posts - 1,249

Friend on Facebook went last night and waited for 2 hours. WTF is wrong with you if your waiting for free coffee for 2 hours.

wildoates
    Participant
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 620
    • Total Posts - 629

It’s the experience, and it was fun. The people were happy, the music was loud, the lines were well-managed, and the smoothie was good.

We didn’t wait that long, though. I don’t frequent coffee/smoothie places normally, because it is too expensive. For me. I’m all in favor of others spending their money as they like, however, and am glad to see another successful business in EG. There were cars in the drive through when I went to work this morning, and I hope to see that sight every morning!

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@gearshark23 105946 wrote:

Friend on Facebook went last night and waited for 2 hours. WTF is wrong with you if your waiting for free coffee for 2 hours.

LOL. that is crazy.

norules
    Participant
    • Topics - 91
    • Replies - 530
    • Total Posts - 621

I went on FB at Elk Grove Dutch Brothers site, they have a photo from last night with all the cars and all lanes backed up. If I was caught in that mess, it would not be fun. It’s one thing to be caught in it if you were traveling through, it is another to go toward it like moth to flame. If someone has two hours to kill for free coffee, so be it.

How come there is not a huge line at Chik-fila for free coffee? They are offering free hot and cold(original and vanilla) coffee all day long every day for the month of February. So bring your family of 5 and get free drinks every day for the month of February. If you get yourself free coffee every day there, you save about $60 for the month. $2 per cup times 30 days in the month.

gearshark23
    • Topics - 23
    • Replies - 1,226
    • Total Posts - 1,249

Because Dutch Bros is new and better then Starbucks. All the folks who used to go to Starbucks now go to Dutch Bros.

They need to put a Dutch Bros over by I-5, there are talks, so I’ve heard.

wildoates
    Participant
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 620
    • Total Posts - 629

I don’t even know where the nearest Starbucks is.

gearshark23
    • Topics - 23
    • Replies - 1,226
    • Total Posts - 1,249

Everywhere.

wildoates
    Participant
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 620
    • Total Posts - 629

Somewhere I have a gift card. I think. That’s how often I go there.

Curlzz01
    • Topics - 27
    • Replies - 415
    • Total Posts - 442

I was there at around 615 this morning.. wow what a difference.. line was short.. I only waited about 15 min.. Would have been shorter if the guy in front of me would have just got his stuff and drove off.. He has to sit there and talk to the gal forever..

tomwaltman
    • Topics - 96
    • Replies - 6,770
    • Total Posts - 6,866

The Chik-Fli-A is always hopping. I eat there for lunch occasionally, and it is always packed. The location is has some of the same drawbacks as the Dutch Bros location, but you can still get out onto Bond pretty easily, and if you are patient, you can even make the U-turn at Bond and East Stockton.

gearshark23
    • Topics - 23
    • Replies - 1,226
    • Total Posts - 1,249

@wildoates 105960 wrote:

Somewhere I have a gift card. I think. That’s how often I go there.

I have too many gift cards for there. Well, I did.

@curlzz01 105963 wrote:

I was there at around 615 this morning.. wow what a difference.. line was short.. I only waited about 15 min.. Would have been shorter if the guy in front of me would have just got his stuff and drove off.. He has to sit there and talk to the gal forever..

I want to try it, I know this weekend it will be crowded. In the mornings it’s usually busy because the commuters, I know that’s how the other locations are. Since it’s new in EG I’m sure it won’t die down. Maybe I’ll go out at 5-6 in the morning tomorrow.

norules
    Participant
    • Topics - 91
    • Replies - 530
    • Total Posts - 621

What do you think about the 24 hours concept for the EG Dutch Brothers? I can see it opening at 5 am for commuters and I can see it being open till 9 pm. It is the midnight time that I do not see the reason for it being open. Elk Grove is a ghost town at that time. I love coffee, but not that late. Who do you think will go there at that time? I think In N Out is open till 2 am on Friday and Saturday. So being open late on weekends makes sense, but everyday? I guess time and money will tell if the owners think it will be worth being open 24 hours.

Thoughts?

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

I don’t think late night coffee is very popular unless you’re heading to work. Food I can see. Most people don’t drink coffee at night because they can’t sleep.

wildoates
    Participant
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 620
    • Total Posts - 629

Freeway business? I’m not sure.

gearshark23
    • Topics - 23
    • Replies - 1,226
    • Total Posts - 1,249

@norules 105981 wrote:

What do you think about the 24 hours concept for the EG Dutch Brothers? I can see it opening at 5 am for commuters and I can see it being open till 9 pm. It is the midnight time that I do not see the reason for it being open. Elk Grove is a ghost town at that time. I love coffee, but not that late. Who do you think will go there at that time? I think In N Out is open till 2 am on Friday and Saturday. So being open late on weekends makes sense, but everyday? I guess time and money will tell if the owners think it will be worth being open 24 hours.

Thoughts?

All their shops are 24 hours. They will do fine. People who work graveyard or people who need to work on a school paper. Does DB JUST sell coffee?

Bainc
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 892
    • Total Posts - 901

There are always cars on 99 24/7. People seem to be loyal to DB and I think all their locations are 24/7 so their traveling customers always know they are open. I’ve pulled on the doors of Starbucks not realizing they were closed when looking for coffee while traveling. If I see a DB I’ll know it’s open. Since its a drive thru I’m sure the cost to stay open all night is minimal.

norules
    Participant
    • Topics - 91
    • Replies - 530
    • Total Posts - 621

I kinda worry about robberies where it is located. Easy on/easy off from freeway.

I have been in that situation where looking for a quick jolt of coffee when traveling. Didn’t realize all DBs are open 24 hours. I noticed from pictures it has some seating outside. Maybe a hangout place for teens/young adults? DBs seem to be staffed by young adults/teens.

tomwaltman
    • Topics - 96
    • Replies - 6,770
    • Total Posts - 6,866

My niece drove down from Fair Oaks to hit the EG Dutch Bros last night at midnight. It is a status thing with the young and hip. All drive-thru. They don’t go in, just take selfies while hitting the drive-thru with their buckets of coffee and sugar. More power to them if they can afford that stuff.

joy
    Participant
    • Topics - 99
    • Replies - 3,934
    • Total Posts - 4,033

It still had long lines tonight. Not as bad as last night, but significant.

wildoates
    Participant
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 620
    • Total Posts - 629

It sure did! When I was on my way home from work–mebbe 4:30?–traffic was backed up along EG blvd eastbound over the freeway, along E Stockton, and the empty lot had cars snaking through it again. I don’t know if they expected that, but I expect that sort of thing will ease off as the novelty does.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

I saw on one of my FB friend’s page that they went there last night around 5 and waited an hour in line. First day, it was free, I can see it. But waiting an hour for coffee or whatever is nuts. That’s as bad as the people who wait an hour to eat at BJ’s like it’s some fine dining thing.

violarose
    • Topics - 106
    • Replies - 2,959
    • Total Posts - 3,065

I think I love my black coffee more than all of you combined. You dont see me there do you, nope. DO they really have a good cup of joe, or is this all hype ?

loonyman
    Participant
    • Topics - 2
    • Replies - 160
    • Total Posts - 162

@EGL Admin 106091 wrote:

I saw on one of my FB friend’s page that they went there last night around 5 and waited an hour in line. First day, it was free, I can see it. But waiting an hour for coffee or whatever is nuts. That’s as bad as the people who wait an hour to eat at BJ’s like it’s some fine dining thing.

I haven’t been to BJ’s in at least 3 years, maybe more. Don’t understand why anyone would wait an hour to eat there.

kindrlindr
    Participant
    • Topics - 34
    • Replies - 2,374
    • Total Posts - 2,408

Hey Doc, my time was worth the 30 minutes to save $25. My kids did their homeschooling work in the car while we waited.

I went opening day because my parents have liven in Grants Pass for years and that’s where DB originated. The founders are super great people. This one is going to be interesting to see how busy it remains. Even today, the line around 10:30 am was into the next parking lot and wrapped around. I wonder if they own that lot too? If not, I can see it being an issue……

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Drove by around 3:30, still busy. About 30 people in line outside. Lemmings.

tomwaltman
    • Topics - 96
    • Replies - 6,770
    • Total Posts - 6,866

Should have put it on the side of a cliff…

Curlzz01
    • Topics - 27
    • Replies - 415
    • Total Posts - 442

Drove by this morning (sunday) at 6am.. only one car in line.. Looks like that is the perfect time to go there.. Came back around 6:45 and the line was starting…

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

@kindrlindr 106105 wrote:

Hey Doc, my time was worth the 30 minutes to save $25. My kids did their homeschooling work in the car while we waited.

I went opening day because my parents have liven in Grants Pass for years and that’s where DB originated. The founders are super great people. This one is going to be interesting to see how busy it remains. Even today, the line around 10:30 am was into the next parking lot and wrapped around. I wonder if they own that lot too? If not, I can see it being an issue……

But were you really going to buy your kids smoothies and you coffee? Because otherwise you didn’t save $25, you got $25 in free stuff. I rarely take the kids to get things like smoothies, and I’ve been to a coffee place for a drink maybe 15 times in my life. Since I only like the expensive coffee drinks (I don’t like black coffee) and hate paying $5 for a drink, I never go. My family wouldn’t “save” anything by going because it’s not something we do. If the line wasn’t long we’d go for free stuff, but no way we’d wait that long. My kids wouldn’t wait nicely and we’d end up yelling at each other! Your kids I could see waiting nicely though and it being a pleasant waiting experience.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

But were you really going to buy your kids smoothies and you coffee? Because otherwise you didn’t save $25, you got $25 in free stuff.

I meant to ask that yesterday. That’s a good point. If you waited 30 minutes and got $25 worth of free stuff that may be worth it. Waiting in line yesterday or Friday, like a lot of people did is a different story. I get it, it’s a new place and everyone wants to try it out right away. I don’t drink coffee and I know not all coffee is the same, but it’s still not worth waiting for more than a few minutes for when you can get it elsewhere quicker. Kudos to DB because they created a lot of hype, and got a lot likes on FB and Twitter in anticipation of the opening. Great marketing. They don’t have very many of them around here so it’s a novelty.

Wait until Jack’s and Black Bear open, everyone will want to go their the first couple of days too. It’s a phenomenon I don’t understand. It will be there the following week, month, year…..

Curlzz01
    • Topics - 27
    • Replies - 415
    • Total Posts - 442

I wanted to check out our local Dutch Brothers just to see how good it was.. I have been to the one in Redding a couple of times and really liked it.. Personally I have a nice fancy expresso machine at home that I have made lattes for the last few years.. Lately I havent even made them at home.. I just wait till I get to work for a couple cups of coffee.. It isnt something I need every day but I enjoy it.. I had to try the annihalator which was very delicious but not healthy…

norules
    Participant
    • Topics - 91
    • Replies - 530
    • Total Posts - 621

Kind of like Jamba Juice gift cards. I don’t like Jamba Juice, not much nutrition for all the stuff they put in. We make smoothies at home everyday, fresh vegetables and fruits. We have Jamba Juice gift cards over the years. We have to force ourselves to go, because I am not saving any money, I just just got $20 of smoothies for free if I use the gift card. Family of four at Jamba Juice -$25 dollars. Making smoothie at home for 4, $2. Now that is savings as EGL Admin says.

Bainc
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 892
    • Total Posts - 901

Four smoothies for $2? Either they are very small or they don’t have many berries. Fruit is awfully pricey. But I’m totally with you on making smoothies and coffee at home. Just as good and a fraction of the price.

norules
    Participant
    • Topics - 91
    • Replies - 530
    • Total Posts - 621

Really, gotta do the math? Go to farmers market or sprouts and you can get good prices. Got a pound of baby carrots for a dollar, pinapple $1.50, pound of oranges for 88 cents, pound of apples 99 cents, 18 ounces of blue berries $5, Strawberries $2 a pound, Broccoli a dollar a pound, a bunch of kale for $1.50. So I figure, add a banana, apple, orange, handful of pineapple, handful of blueberries, handful of baby carrots, handful of strawberries, handful of broccoli with some water and OJ, it would be about $2 for four of us. A lot of nutrition, no matter what size container. You want a large, add more water. My stomach ain’t that big, need room for cereal and coffee. Oh, also I am not buying organic.

kindrlindr
    Participant
    • Topics - 34
    • Replies - 2,374
    • Total Posts - 2,408

Let’s just say my kids LOVE smoothies and I LOVE coffee. If I can sit in a car for 30 minutes and come out without having to pay money I don’t have for it, it is definitely worth it.

gearshark23
    • Topics - 23
    • Replies - 1,226
    • Total Posts - 1,249

Was going to stop by on Saturday. Line was too long. Even though I have a Coffee budget. 40 a month, I will have to eliminate it in April. I would never wait in line for free coffee that normally costs, $3-5. Now if it was a sporting event, IE: Free tickets or something in that matter. I would wait an hour or more.

tomwaltman
    • Topics - 96
    • Replies - 6,770
    • Total Posts - 6,866

Two cars in the drive thru at 8:00 AM. If I were the DB managers, I would give this one time to see what average numbers look like.

wildoates
    Participant
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 620
    • Total Posts - 629

It was about the same at 6.

joy
    Participant
    • Topics - 99
    • Replies - 3,934
    • Total Posts - 4,033

There were about ten cars and some people on foot when I passed by this evening.

wildoates
    Participant
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 620
    • Total Posts - 629

We were in a line of mebbe 20 cars a bit after three today. I asked the kid directing traffic if they’d expected it to stay like that after the opening, and he said no. When I asked him how much longer it would last, he said “Hopefully forever!”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.