fbpx

Trying to give us Diet Soda.. any one drink kombucha tea?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  plasmadrive 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

plasmadrive
    Participant
    • Topics - 88
    • Replies - 885
    • Total Posts - 973

I am working on my decades long habit of drinking diet soda all the time. I am having some good success but I have been offered up a few alternatives. Kombucha tea is one and using the Soda Stream to make juice or other flavored drinks is the other.. Anyone else out there go thru this? How did you do? what was your secret. I am not a cold turkey kinda guys so that ain’t happening.. but I am coming off it at a fair rate..

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

I’ve never liked diet soda. I usually have one can of soda a day at home or if we go out to eat I will have a soda. What I drink most of is the Ice drinks that they sell at Bel Air. I usually dilute it with water by 50%. I get the lemonade flavor.

joy
    Participant
    • Topics - 99
    • Replies - 3,934
    • Total Posts - 4,033

If you are going to go with the kombucha, you should read up on it. Homemade bacteria projects can have some problems. Why not regular tea?

plasmadrive
    Participant
    • Topics - 88
    • Replies - 885
    • Total Posts - 973

@joy 125538 wrote:

If you are going to go with the kombucha, you should read up on it. Homemade bacteria projects can have some problems. Why not regular tea?

I’m not a big tea fan.. and the Kombucha was recommended to me.. then I started reading up on it and there is all kinds of bad things said about it.. but most are due to home make batches.. I was just checking to see if anyone had any experience with it

Scarlet
    Participant
    • Topics - 268
    • Replies - 1,786
    • Total Posts - 2,054

Abby T. a member on here has quite a bit of experience with Kombucha – She can tell you how to make it, and where to get the starter for it. I’ll see if I can get her to come on the site.

Anonymous
    • Topics - 18
    • Replies - 1,250
    • Total Posts - 1,268

I use Crystal Light to add flavor to water when I need some flavor in my drink. I’m not much of a tea drinker.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Policy