fbpx

Two women arrested for prostitution in Laguna West

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Bainc 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Two women were arrested for prostitution last night in the Laguna West area of Elk Grove. One of them is an Elk Grove resident.

Time: 2016 hours
    Report #: 16-002792
    Charges: PC 647(B), 1203.2(A)
    Suspect: BENSON, NALYSHA (BFA, 21, ARRESTED)
    S-1 (Elk Grove resident) was arrested for prostitution and violation the conditions of her probation then transported to the main jail.

Time: 2016 hours
    Report #: 16-002793
    Charges: PC 647(B), WARRANT
    Suspect: HERRON, PASSION (BFA, 21, ARRESTED)
    S-1 (Rancho Cordova resident) was arrested for prostitution and an active warrant then transported to the main jail.

Benson.jpg

Herron.jpg

wildoates
    Participant
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 620
    • Total Posts - 629

It always seems to me–judging from booking photos–that most of the women busted for prostitution are women that I can’t imagine a man wanting to touch with a ten foot pole.

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

Isn’t Longport over where the post office is? I know when I lived in Laguha West there was a problem with hookers near the construction sites.

jusme
    Participant
    • Topics - 258
    • Replies - 800
    • Total Posts - 1,058

@wildoates 125503 wrote:

It always seems to me–judging from booking photos–that most of the women busted for prostitution are women that I can’t imagine a man wanting to touch with a ten foot pole.

I know right?!?!? My thoughts exactly!

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@newmom 125504 wrote:

Isn’t Longport over where the post office is? I know when I lived in Laguha West there was a problem with hookers near the construction sites.

That is Longleaf. Longport is in Laguna West. By the Extended (no pun intended) Stay America
    There was also issues with truckers too.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@wildoates 125503 wrote:

They are certainly not attractive, but then probably the men aren’t either.

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

@EGL Admin 125510 wrote:

That is Longleaf. Longport is in Laguna West. By the Extended (no pun intended) Stay America
    There was also issues with truckers too.

That’s right Yes, I remember all too well. They were operating out of a house on my street. It took forever for the police to take the residents seriously and get involved. I think the manager of one of those hotels ended up getting in trouble too-basically knowing what was going on but allowing it to continue in the hotel.

adiffer
    Participant
    • Topics - 179
    • Replies - 9,504
    • Total Posts - 9,683

Ten foot poles? On a thread with this topic? Haw. 8)

It’s an old institution that has nothing to do with looks we associate with health.

Bainc
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 892
    • Total Posts - 901

Nasty!!!

LC
    Participant
    • Topics - 640
    • Replies - 7,150
    • Total Posts - 7,790

I used to manage a center on Watt and Auburn where 8-10 hookers hung out and worked, and I knew all their street names and they knew me. We got along fine. I’d drive up, they’d smile and wave, and leave. I’m sure the second I cleared the parking lot exiting they were back. I did have one who worked out of an old pickup and I’d see a line of guys waiting for her to finish. She was @ $5 so it was a bargain BJ. We had one working out of an RV in Elk Grove in one of our centers, some people may remember this one. I “politely” knocked on the door and was told to wait. That didn’t work for me, so I picked up a stout 2 x 4 and started slamming the side of the RV. That DID work, caused some damage, and I never saw her again. She was finally arrested down on Taron Dr. a few weeks later.

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

When hubby was in law school we lived in a not nice area. On one of the corners we had our friendly neighborhood hooker. She was out very early in the mornings catching people out on the morning drive. I always wondered how much business she got at 7AM on a weekday.

plasmadrive
    Participant
    • Topics - 88
    • Replies - 885
    • Total Posts - 973

@EGL Admin 125511 wrote:

They are certainly not attractive, but then probably the men aren’t either.

“not attractive”… that is like saying the Pope is kinda Catholic…. :funny3:

plasmadrive
    Participant
    • Topics - 88
    • Replies - 885
    • Total Posts - 973

@lc 125523 wrote:

I used to manage a center on Watt and Auburn where 8-10 hookers hung out and worked, and I knew all their street names and they knew me. We got along fine. I’d drive up, they’d smile and wave, and leave. I’m sure the second I cleared the parking lot exiting they were back. I did have one who worked out of an old pickup and I’d see a line of guys waiting for her to finish. She was @ $5 so it was a bargain BJ. We had one working out of an RV in Elk Grove in one of our centers, some people may remember this one. I “politely” knocked on the door and was told to wait. That didn’t work for me, so I picked up a stout 2 x 4 and started slamming the side of the RV. That DID work, caused some damage, and I never saw her again. She was finally arrested down on Taron Dr. a few weeks later.

Nice goin LC… that poor guy that was in there with her… LOL I bet he needed new underwear.. if they were anywhere close by… :applause:

Anonymous
    • Topics - 18
    • Replies - 1,250
    • Total Posts - 1,268

Second suspects name is passion. I think she chose a career that matched her name.

adiffer
    Participant
    • Topics - 179
    • Replies - 9,504
    • Total Posts - 9,683

@newmom 125524 wrote:

I always wondered how much business she got at 7AM on a weekday.

Lots of people work out early, early. 8)

EGdonald
    Participant
    • Topics - 1
    • Replies - 176
    • Total Posts - 177

@CJay916 125528 wrote:

Second suspects name is passion. I think she chose a career that matched her name.

In the heat of passion!
    badum-pish!

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

The reaction of people on Facebook is interesting. Some want to head for the hills anytime crime happens.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

This will be part of our Father’s Day giveaway. :sarcastic

Anonymous
    • Topics - 18
    • Replies - 1,250
    • Total Posts - 1,268

@EGL Admin 125556 wrote:

The reaction of people on Facebook is interesting. Some want to head for the hills anytime crime happens.

I saw a piece of trash on the ground yesterday, City is turning into a dump. I’m selling my house and moving to some other place that has ZERO trash…:biggrin: :beatdead:

plasmadrive
    Participant
    • Topics - 88
    • Replies - 885
    • Total Posts - 973

@EGL Admin 125667 wrote:

This will be part of our Father’s Day giveaway. :sarcastic

:funny3:

Anonymous
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 0
    • Total Posts - 0

That’s really interesting.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Policy