Spotlight On Elk Grove Business – Scott Edwards Insurance
This is the first in our series of spotlighting Elk Grove businesses. Our first feature is on Scott “The Insurance Pro” Edwards Insurance Agency.
Scott Edwards has been in the business arena for many years. He is the former owner of Laughs Unlimited night club in Sacramento. Two years ago he started his own insurance agency. He does homeowners, vehicle, life insurance, workers comp and more.
- Scott “The Insurance Pro” Edwards Agency
- Started in Elk Grove in July of 2014
- Farmers Insurance Agency, but Broker any carrier that meets my clients needs.
- I support our Community: EG Chamber Member, Rotarian, Elk Grove Little League Sponsor, Soccer World Sponsor, Sunshine Swim Center Sponsor, “Wolf Pack” Sponsor
- I handle Home, Auto, Life, and all Commercial Lines
- I am always available to my customers, so they have Farmers & me protecting them
- This Month I am Highlighting Life policies for Children and Grandchildren. They help save for later needs, no medical check and only $12 to $30 mo depending on how much you want set aside for higher education.
Scott “The Insurance Pro” Edwards Agency
9250 Laguna Springs Dr Ste 230
Elk Grove, CA 95758-7960
License Number: 0G77066
For more information on how your business can be one of our spotlight on Elk Grove businesses, email us at elkgrovelagunaforums@gmail,com