Are you MONEY MOTIVATED and tired of the same old story?? Chasing a carrot only to determine there really isn’t one?? Promised a TEAM atmosphere only to find yourself working solo on a sinking ship?? Look no further. . . Our rapidly expanding Collection Call Center has immediate openings located in Elk Grove! We are seeking highly motivated, competitive individuals who enjoy a fast paced work environment with a TEAM atmosphere and opportunities for REAL MONEY! Job Summary: Superlative RM is an established leader in the Debt Collection Industry. Located in Elk Grove California. We are seeking talented Professionals who share our values and want to participate in our growth. Our representatives are responsible for partnering with consumers to resolve their outstanding debts in a fair and timely manner.
Essential Job Functions:
• Work independently and maintain consistent work efforts to effectively manage a portfolio of consumer credit accounts.
• Utilize multiple systems to research and understand each consumer’s financial situation.
• Analyze financial information, including credit reports, to negotiate the most expeditious resolution for delinquent accounts.
• Follow-up on accounts to ensure payment commitments are met.
• Demonstrate professionalism and courtesy when working with consumers and attorneys.
• Effectively work with consumers through sensitive and challenging financial situations. • Adhere to quality standards and ensure proper and lawful interactions with consumers.
• Meet or exceed monthly production goals.
• Effectively utilize multiple skip tracing systems to acquire and document current consumer information (i.e. phone numbers, addresses, places of employment).
• Negotiate payments through a variety of different channels (i.e. credit card, check, ACH withdrawals, and wire transfers).
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent successful experience in an environment with high customer contact. • Knowledge of FDCPA and other laws governing third party collection activities is preferred.
• Knowledge of skip tracing and general collection software is preferred.
• Inquisitive nature and demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize work and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening skills.
• Bilingual English/Spanish is desirable.
Prior call center or collections industry experience is strongly desired but WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
Superlative RM helps consumers resolve their credit issues and improve their financial situation. We recognize that confident people, with the right skills and proactive ideas, will enable us to continue our success. If you are self-motivated, strive to exceed challenging goals, and demonstrate personal initiative to achieve high standards of performance, Superlative RM can provide an exceptional career opportunity for you.
We offer an Hourly Rate with a COMPETITIVE BONUS STRUCTURE, paid comprehensive training and a professional collaborative work atmosphere. Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com