Elk Grove development projects
The following is a list of some of the development projects listed on the City of Elk Grove planning page.
Name of the project, address, planning process and description
- TownsPlace by Marriott, 9338 E. Stockton Boulevard, under construction. four-story, 112-room, 63,560-square foot hotel
- Safe Splash Swim School, SWC of Longport Court and Klagge Court. In Construction – Concurrent
- Landing Assisted Living, Southeast corner of East Stockton Blvd and Cantwell Boulevard. In Construction – Concurrent. Proposed construction for a new residential elderly care facility that consists of memory care (48 beds), assisted living suites (107 units) and independent living cottages (50 units) on a 10.35-acre site
- BlueWave Car Wash, 9660 E Stockton Blvd. Construction Plan Review – IP. A Minor Design Review to construct and operate a 3,000 square foot carwash facility
- Bruceville Landing, SW Corner of Backer Ranch Rd and Bruceville Rd. Planning Approved. A Major Design Review for the construction of an approximately 161,653 square foot residential care facility that has 116 living units and 19 memory care units located on a 8.14 acre vacant site zoned RD-20
- Sheldon Place Center, SWC of Sheldon Rd. & East Stockton Blvd. Planning Review. A Tentative Parcel Map to reconfigure and subdivide a 7.25-acre parcel into 5 lots; A Major Design Review for the construction of an approximately 78,800 square foot shopping center that include a restaurant, hotel, retail spaces and gas station with convenience store and car wash
- Wienerschnitzel, 9683 E. Stockton Blvd. Planning Review. A Minor Design Review to construct a 1,817 square foot restaurant with drive-thru and associated parking, landscaping and lighting site improvements
- Shell Station-7-Eleven & Storage Facility at Bond & Waterman. NW Corner of Bond Rd and Waterman Rd intersection. Planning Review. The Applicant is proposing to construct: a new 3,000 square foot convenience store and automatic carwash; a new 12 pump fueling station; 8 two-story personal storage buildings with office totaling approximately 70,425 square feet; and new parking, lighting and landscape for an undeveloped site at the northwest corner of Bond Road and Waterman Road. The Applicant has requested a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) for the personal storage use, a Major Design Review Permit for the construction, a lot merger to combine 4 parcels into 1, and a variance for deviations to setbacks.
- Sheldon Farms South, NEC Bruceville Road and Big Horn Blvd. Planning Review. The Applicant is requesting a Major Design Review and Tentative Parcel Map for a high-density residential apartment complex with 192 units along with two (2) clubhouses, and associated landscaping and parking. The Project includes a portion of the Laguna Creek Trail.
- Sheldon Farms North, South of Sheldon Road between Bruceville Road and Lewis Stein Road. Planning Review. The Applicant is requesting to subdivide 84.8 acres into 391 low and medium density single-family residential lots, one 5.3± acre high density residential lot, a 4.7± acre commercial lot, a 2.5± acre park, and 10.1± acres of water detention and open space. This request requires a Zoning Amendment to amend the zoning of the site from Laguna Creek Floodplain Special Planning Area to RD-6, RD-10, RD-25, General Commercial, Open Space; a Tentative Subdivision Map; and Design Review for subdivision layout
- QUICK QUACK CAR WASH, Calvine and Bradshaw. Planning Review. A Conditional Use Permit and Minor Design Review to establish a new 3,500 square foot automatic Quick Quack Car Wash on a vacant 2.02-acre parcel zoned GC (general commercial). The plan includes two 10-foot, 624 square foot parking lot shade canopies with 20 vacuum stations, lighting, landscaping, and parking area along the west side of the existing CVS store.
- Quick Quack Car Wash, 9583 Elk Grove – Florin Road. Planning review.
- Fortune Education Complex, Bilby Road and Big Horn Blvd. Planning Review. Conditional Use Permit for construction and operation of a charter school
- Hungry Pecker Brewing Company, 9251 Elk Grove Blvd. Planning Review. Micro Brewery warehouse with tasting room and live music
- Tractor Supply, Grant Line Road and Waterman Road. Planning review. Construction of new 18,000 square foot retail store.
- Bartholomew Vineyard, 9696 Elk Grove Blvd. Planning review. Use of existing building as a winery
- Olive Garden, 7480 Elk Grove Blvd. Planning Review. New freestanding full service sit down dine in restaurant