• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

sea
      Participant
      • Topics - 107
      • Replies - 3,062
      • Total Posts - 3,169

Hello all, it’s been a while! Can anyone give me some insight into this school? Kindergarten to be exact. Experiences, teachers, any type of info or personal experiences at all? Thanks in advance!

EGL Admin
      • Topics - 3,087
      • Replies - 21,882
      • Total Posts - 24,969

Thinking of having more kids? 🙂

I’m trying to think if I know anyone that has kids there.

kindrlindr
      Participant
      • Topics - 34
      • Replies - 2,374
      • Total Posts - 2,408

I don’t know any teachers there anymore…but it has a pretty good reputation.

newmom
      Participant
      • Topics - 206
      • Replies - 6,204
      • Total Posts - 6,410

Sorry, I don’t know anything about it.

joy
      Participant
      • Topics - 99
      • Replies - 3,934
      • Total Posts - 4,033

There are EGL FB followers with experience. Might get some input there.

sea
      Participant
      • Topics - 107
      • Replies - 3,062
      • Total Posts - 3,169

@EGL Admin 127233 wrote:

Thinking of having more kids? 🙂

I’m trying to think if I know anyone that has kids there.

Looks like my grandson will be starting kindergarten there. It looks okay, I was just hoping to get some experiences with the school as a whole. We will be trying to get him into private school, but they aren’t moving to Elk Grove until next week so I think it’s a little late for this year. Thanks!

EGL Admin
      • Topics - 3,087
      • Replies - 21,882
      • Total Posts - 24,969

I haven’t heard anything bad about Donner. It’s never too late to get into a private school I don’t think. I would check around.

sea
      Participant
      • Topics - 107
      • Replies - 3,062
      • Total Posts - 3,169

@EGL Admin 127244 wrote:

I haven’t heard anything bad about Donner. It’s never too late to get into a private school I don’t think. I would check around.

I should have specified. Catholic school.

Thanks for the info on Donner though, I think if no one here has heard bad that is a good thing!

gearshark23
      • Topics - 23
      • Replies - 1,226
      • Total Posts - 1,249

I haven’t heard anything bad about the school. I have some relatives that have friends who are elementary school teachers, and they haven’t said anything bad.

mdshome
      • Topics - 0
      • Replies - 1
      • Total Posts - 1

Check with St Elizabeth Ann Seaton school. It is a Catholic school run by the 2 Elk Grove parishes and based at Good Shepherd Catholic Church near the Racquet Club. They are a great community and nice way for a new family to the area to feel welcomed. School just started this week. Give them a call about openings in kindergarten. You never know, they may still have a space. Good luck.

sea
      Participant
      • Topics - 107
      • Replies - 3,062
      • Total Posts - 3,169

@mdshome 127323 wrote:

Check with St Elizabeth Ann Seaton school. It is a Catholic school run by the 2 Elk Grove parishes and based at Good Shepherd Catholic Church near the Racquet Club. They are a great community and nice way for a new family to the area to feel welcomed. School just started this week. Give them a call about openings in kindergarten. You never know, they may still have a space. Good luck.

First thing she did, as this would be ideal for him and certainly my first choice. All full this year, but she will certainly apply for next year. Thanks!

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.