fbpx
Advertisements

Elk Grove Business Leaders Networking Group

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GradePowerLearning 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

ScottTheInsurancePro
    Participant
    • Topics - 11
    • Replies - 11
    • Total Posts - 22

Every Tuesday at the Elk Grove Chamber Office on East Stockton Blvd, the “Elk Grove Business Leaders Networking Group” meets.
    Runs from 8:15 to 9:30am and you get a chance to discuss networking, marketing, and work with 14 other strong business interest from the area.
    Network with great local company’s like Paintrite Pros, Dave Soto Productions, Scott “The Insurance Pro”, Sunshine Swim Center, Sellstate Real Estate, Pacific Mortgage, Symphony Design, Sana Accounting, and many more!

We work together to build our businesses, strengthen our Community, and support the Elk Grove Chamber….visitors are encouraged to join us!

Hope to see you next week, you have nothing to lose and lots to gain; Be There!

SteveB6509
    Participant
    • Topics - 36
    • Replies - 1,460
    • Total Posts - 1,496

I visited a few weeks ago as a Guest – it is a great group of people in the business community.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

I did as well. Good people.

GradePowerLearning
    • Topics - 21
    • Replies - 14
    • Total Posts - 35

If you are a Chamber member or looking to become a Chamber member, this is a great way to make even more use of the membership. We know and respect many of the members from this group.

Check them out!

Anonymous
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 0
    • Total Posts - 0

I did as well

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.