fbpx
Advertisements

Eric the Balloon Dude

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Eric The Balloon Dude 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Eric The Balloon Dude
    • Topics - 3
    • Replies - 2
    • Total Posts - 5

1467154030.jpg

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this forum. My name is Eric Ellis aka “Eric The Balloon Dude”. I live off of Calvine right on the border of South Sac and Elk Grove. I work as a Professional Balloon Twister entertaining at parties, special events, restaurants and more. I love getting fish and chips over near the library after picking up some good books. My favorite store right now is the new Harbor Freight in Elk Grove.

Check out my photo gallery

Contact info:
    rockinmagic2000@yahoo.com
    916-271-3701

Follow me on Facebook

http://erictheballoondude.com/

Magical Mary
    • Topics - 1
    • Replies - 7
    • Total Posts - 8

Hi Eric,

My name is Mary Mowder but my working name is Magical Mary. We may have met but I don’t recognize you from the picture LOL.

There are several Magicians, Puppeteers, Balloon artists and such here in Elk Grove.

Do a search and some names will pop up.

Although I am not a member, there is also a Magic Club here in Elk Grove (I’m assuming that you have an interest in Magic because of your email address).
    Let me know if you need contact info.

There is a real Brick and Mortar Magic Shop in Sacramento Grand Illusions. Google it for more info.

I hope to see you some time at an event. If you see me introduce your self.

Magical Mary

Eric The Balloon Dude
    • Topics - 3
    • Replies - 2
    • Total Posts - 5

Thanks for the info Mary. Professionally I stick to the balloon twisting as I never made it past hobbyist in the magic field. LOL

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.