fbpx
Advertisements

I am just amazed at some peoples capacity to just HATE..

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  plasmadrive 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

plasmadrive
    Participant
    • Topics - 88
    • Replies - 885
    • Total Posts - 973

It is amazing.. Hate for hate’s sake…. They hate anything that is not as they want it to be…. They do anything they can to spread the hate and pass it on to others.. They infect others with it to the point at which it can be pandemic. They have no tolerance for others that don’t think as they do or who will not bow to their wishes…. No wonder this world is getting worse day by day. It is amazing how miserable people just want to spread that feeling of misery to others…

Wow! what I just read.. I can’t even pass it on.. it is just too unbelievable… but I needed to put it out there… I can’t believe what the next generations will have to deal with because of this spread of hate…

LC
    Participant
    • Topics - 640
    • Replies - 7,150
    • Total Posts - 7,790

My 9/6/15 Facebook post:

After trips to Sprouts and Elliott’s Natural Foods, I had to snap myself out of depression from being around the customers (and employees at Elliotts–great as usual at Sprouts). What is wrong with these people? They are disheveled, cranky, rude, inconsiderate, frowning, and appear to be pissed off at the world. These aren’t just Democrats, they’re Progressives, and probably have bumper stickers all over their Prius or Subaru (what have I done??). I’m a simple shit, and have never pretended to be different. I believe in myself, my family, my friends, my country, my cat, and I wear a smile 95% of the time, even if my heart is hurting. Life is good. There’s gold on the floor, pick it up. Be nice. Smile. Say hello. Find a hairdresser and a tailor.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

My anecdotal evidence is that most peoole who are angry and unhappy are people who don’t care about their appearance. This was an ongoing topic on EGO among the Bella Abzug looking crowd.

kindrlindr
    Participant
    • Topics - 34
    • Replies - 2,374
    • Total Posts - 2,408

Mean people suck. Period.

LC
    Participant
    • Topics - 640
    • Replies - 7,150
    • Total Posts - 7,790

@EGL Admin 117280 wrote:

My anecdotal evidence is that most peoole who are angry and unhappy are people who don’t care about their appearance. This was an ongoing topic on EGO among the Bella Abzug looking crowd.

You don’t have to be beautiful or handsome to be self confident, and not have the need to belong to a identity group to advance your bitches. How many women that claim to be active feminists are even remotely attractive or well groomed? You think there’s no connection? These women don’t need anyone’s help. They know the score, know about the men’s clubs, and also know they have to prove themselves. They do it without hiding behind some screaming slob with a sign and multiple bumper sticks–on their PAINT!

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

@EGL Admin 117280 wrote:

Who?

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Some of the women on the other site back in the day. Also just a lot of women in general. The ones who say appearance doesn’t matter are the ones who are generally more unhappy. They are frumpy. This goes for men though too. if you take the time to look nice, then I think you feel better about yourself. Take a shower, put on some nicer clothes.

ActionEmotion
    • Topics - 130
    • Replies - 1,822
    • Total Posts - 1,952

@plasmadrive 117275 wrote:

It is amazing.. Hate for hate’s sake…. They hate anything that is not as they want it to be…. They do anything they can to spread the hate and pass it on to others.. They infect others with it to the point at which it can be pandemic. They have no tolerance for others that don’t think as they do or who will not bow to their wishes…. No wonder this world is getting worse day by day. It is amazing how miserable people just want to spread that feeling of misery to others…

Wow! what I just read.. I can’t even pass it on.. it is just too unbelievable… but I needed to put it out there… I can’t believe what the next generations will have to deal with because of this spread of hate…

What exactly are you referencing here?

plasmadrive
    Participant
    • Topics - 88
    • Replies - 885
    • Total Posts - 973

@Action>Emotion 117288 wrote:

What exactly are you referencing here?

Originally about an article I read concerning ISIS and rape of young girls.. but after reading the comments of others I can see something much closer to home that it seems to fit as well.. but my original post was just because I was sickened by what I read about those poor girls..

Some people here in the states make such a big deal out of stuff that is so inconsequential in the scheme of things, it amazes me.. Self centered and mean.. Kinder is right.. Mean people suck..

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

I think in general being negative is just how some people are and I don’t like being around people like that. They bring you down. Sometimes it drives my wife nuts because I wake up in a good mood and I’m singing and I’m happy. It takes her awhile to wake up. But she is one of the most positive people I know. She loves Real Estate and she likes people.

We know some people that are just never happy, always complaining and being negative. We just don’t go around them.

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

@EGL Admin 117285 wrote:

Some of the women on the other site back in the day. Also just a lot of women in general. The ones who say appearance doesn’t matter are the ones who are generally more unhappy. They are frumpy. This goes for men though too. if you take the time to look nice, then I think you feel better about yourself. Take a shower, put on some nicer clothes.

I mean who is Bella Abzug?

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@newmom 117297 wrote:

Google is your friend. 🙂
    You seriously never heard of her? She’s the feminist’s hero and fits their mold.

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

Never.

adiffer
    Participant
    • Topics - 179
    • Replies - 9,504
    • Total Posts - 9,683

@plasmadrive 117292 wrote:

Originally about an article I read concerning ISIS and rape of young girls.. but after reading the comments of others I can see something much closer to home that it seems to fit as well.. but my original post was just because I was sickened by what I read about those poor girls..

Some people here in the states make such a big deal out of stuff that is so inconsequential in the scheme of things, it amazes me.. Self centered and mean.. Kinder is right.. Mean people suck..

From what I’ve read, there is some interesting biochemistry going on in the brains of people who hate. There is evidence of both physical and psychological addiction. Have you ever been so angry at someone you got a ‘high’ from it? If someone gets you upset enough to become indignant, they unintentionally make you feel good about being angry at them. That’s strong medicine. It isn’t as strong as sex, but it’s right up there since it might involve the death of your potential competition.

The physical hook appears to be coming from the stress hormones and the endorphins that flow afterward. The psychological hook comes from the supreme confidence that you are right about something important. Whether you are correct or delusional doesn’t matter, though. Belief in your own certainty blocks any inclination you have to second guess your actions before acting, so you act much faster. There is a survival advantage in this behavior, so many of us do it. Unfortunately, there is a survival disadvantage for those near you.

Mean people suck, but they might survive longer to have babies with the same capabilities.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@newmom 117300 wrote:

Never.

You’re not a good feminist then.

adiffer
    Participant
    • Topics - 179
    • Replies - 9,504
    • Total Posts - 9,683

@newmom 117297 wrote:

I’ve heard of her, but I’m showing my age now. 8)

ActionEmotion
    • Topics - 130
    • Replies - 1,822
    • Total Posts - 1,952

ISIS is a political movement masquerading as a religion. This movement seeks to see the caliphate come into existence and rule not only the Middle East but Europe and the West as well. They are committed to killing anyone who is not on board with their political movement and people who are not willing to live according to their brand of Islam. It isn’t hate so much as it is the effects of stigmatization and brain washing coming to it’s eventual place of domination. It isn’t much different from the radical progressive movement that is taking hold here in the US. The manipulation of the populace by threats of penalty and fines to conform to the progressive way or be penalized is something very common in those who demand that everyone think exactly as they do or they are a threat to the movement and must be neutralized. ISIS has just taken it to the next level.

ActionEmotion
    • Topics - 130
    • Replies - 1,822
    • Total Posts - 1,952

Abzug was a NY lawyer, congress woman and feminist activist who took a very simplistic approach to her view of governance thinking that more women in politics would make the world a better place. The truth is that the women in politics are as corrupt and easily bought as the men and just as apt to make self serving decisions which keep them in power. I wish progressives would make up their mind, do we need more women running the world, or is there no difference between the genders?

plasmadrive
    Participant
    • Topics - 88
    • Replies - 885
    • Total Posts - 973

@Action>Emotion 117310 wrote:

ISIS is a political movement masquerading as a religion. This movement seeks to see the caliphate come into existence and rule not only the Middle East but Europe and the West as well. They are committed to killing anyone who is not on board with their political movement and people who are not willing to live according to their brand of Islam. It isn’t hate so much as it is the effects of stigmatization and brain washing coming to it’s eventual place of domination. It isn’t much different from the radical progressive movement that is taking hold here in the US. The manipulation of the populace by threats of penalty and fines to conform to the progressive way or be penalized is something very common in those who demand that everyone think exactly as they do or they are a threat to the movement and must be neutralized. ISIS has just taken it to the next level.

I actually believe Hate plays a big role in the brainwashing.. they are trained to hate all that are not brainwashed with them. Not just to kill, but to actually HATE. Hate is a powerful motivator and can blind people to the thoughts, ideas and actions of others. Many of those that are not fighting on the lines for ISIS but sympathize, actually HATE what and whom they oppose.

There is a substantial difference in setting policies that fine you and apply penalties for non compliance… That is not designed to ensure hatred of those that do not believe the same.. though many do hate what is happening and how..

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

@EGL Admin 117306 wrote:

You’re not a good feminist then.

Sounds like I’m just not old enough to know who she is.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Oh you’re plenty old enough! 🙂

LC
    Participant
    • Topics - 640
    • Replies - 7,150
    • Total Posts - 7,790

I recognized the name, but had to look it up, too. I totally forgot about her. And I am more than plenty old enough 😉

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

In your case, you’re too old. That’s why you forgot. 🙂

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@newmom 117329 wrote:

Sounds like I’m just not old enough to know who she is.

Do you remember Phyllis Schlafly? Gloria Steinem?

adiffer
    Participant
    • Topics - 179
    • Replies - 9,504
    • Total Posts - 9,683

@Action>Emotion 117310 wrote:

It isn’t much different from the radical progressive movement that is taking hold here in the US.

I see the analogy. Fair point.

I don’t think the Progressives can get that far, though. The rest of us won’t put up with it. We aren’t scared enough to let them have their way, though we aren’t unified about what to do.

adiffer
    Participant
    • Topics - 179
    • Replies - 9,504
    • Total Posts - 9,683

@Action>Emotion 117311 wrote:

I wish progressives would make up their mind, do we need more women running the world, or is there no difference between the genders?

They don’t have one mind. It is delusion to think they are monolithic.

I usually argue for more women so we can spread the blame.
    I’m sick and tired of men being blamed for being what we are. 8)

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

@EGL Admin 117339 wrote:

Do you remember Phyllis Schlafly? Gloria Steinem?

Yes, I know of them from reading about them in a college class about women’s rights, but since I was born in 1972 most of their press and notoriety happened while I was pretty young.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

You’ve heard of the American Revolution right?

newmom
    Participant
    • Topics - 206
    • Replies - 6,205
    • Total Posts - 6,411

I wouldn’t equate those women or anything they did with the importance of the American Revolution.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Just trying to determine a baseline for your historical knowledge. 😉

ActionEmotion
    • Topics - 130
    • Replies - 1,822
    • Total Posts - 1,952

@EGL Admin 117347 wrote:

Just trying to determine a baseline for your historical knowledge. 😉

ha ha

ErinO
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 795
    • Total Posts - 804

I had never heard of her either, but I just googled her, and I don’t understand what your point is. The pictures that came up were not outrageous in any way. She just looked like an average middle aged woman. Was there something specific about her you were referring to? Was she like the Lady GaGa of the 70’s wearing meat dresses? Do tell…

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@erino 117672 wrote:

I had never heard of her either, but I just googled her, and I don’t understand what your point is. The pictures that came up were not outrageous in any way. She just looked like an average middle aged woman. Was there something specific about her you were referring to? Was she like the Lady GaGa of the 70’s wearing meat dresses? Do tell…

She was one of the leaders of the feminist movement and a leader in NOW. Nothing outrageous about her, but she was typical of many feminist leaders back then who resented attractive women because they felt they used that to their advantage and held back the other women.

adiffer
    Participant
    • Topics - 179
    • Replies - 9,504
    • Total Posts - 9,683

The argument went that attractive women who made use of their ‘gift’ encouraged us men to continue with sexist behaviors. It’s like teaching a kid a violence-infused vocabulary while expecting them to be nonviolent adults. It’s not sensible. Stopping sexist behaviors required getting our minds out of the gutters we so loved.

LC
    Participant
    • Topics - 640
    • Replies - 7,150
    • Total Posts - 7,790

I could do one of those “I remember when” posts, but will forego most of it. I did know some older guys in our business, I don’t think any are still around, that made it very clear to secretaries of their non-work related duties before they were hired. That was pretty bad to us even then, but a lot of workplace behaviors we didn’t really think about much actually were very unfair to women, and I’ll give the feminist movement a ton of credit for that.

Like most social changes, it was overboard for awhile with the “I am woman” attitude that accomplished nothing for anyone except being annoyed by them, plus they didn’t get anywhere with it either. I hardly see any of that now, but I’m not in a formal workplace often either.

Good looking people, men or women, often have advantages. If you’re blonde or blond however, people are guaranteed to think you’re dumb without a word spoken. Note that it’s perfectly OK, especially if you’re a frumpy woman who’s not so hot, to tell blonde jokes, but anything hinting of a woman joke will probably get someone fired. More leftist hypocrisy, but some people who will remain nameless have understood the process, and learned how to use that to their great advantage.

adiffer
    Participant
    • Topics - 179
    • Replies - 9,504
    • Total Posts - 9,683

The way I remember it, the “I am woman” thing helped annoy some of us enough to recognize we couldn’t have our way without an in-your-face response from someone. That shut up a few of us. As a goal, that’s not so bad if it is combined with another goal of waiting for the older generation to die. Shutting some up stops the memes from reproducing in the next generation. 8)

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

@lc 117713 wrote:

Note that it’s perfectly OK, especially if you’re a frumpy woman who’s not so hot, to tell blonde jokes, but anything hinting of a woman joke will probably get someone fired. More leftist hypocrisy…..

Exactly. That’s one of the problems with everyone being offended by something. Now everyone wants their piece of the offended pie.

violarose
    • Topics - 106
    • Replies - 2,959
    • Total Posts - 3,065

There were some women who were in the San Fran museum and they looked like they had hate in their eyes. Like why would you want to be like that. What a heavy burden to carry all those sticks in your bottom.Why do they think they are better than others, why do they look at my husband whom they do not know with such evilness, just because he was a man. Hubby is not a white man. I laugh having to say that. so done with colors of people.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.