fbpx
Advertisements

The Wise Guy Elk Grove Business Website Development

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  The Wise Guy Website and Graphic Design 3 years ago.

• Author

The Wise Guy Website and Graphic Design
    Participant
    • Topics - 1
    • Replies - 1
    • Total Posts - 2

Hello there,

I am the sole proprietor of The Wise Guy (a website design/development brand). I’ve lived in Elk Grove for over 7 years now and love the community. People still seem as friendly as they did when I moved in. My current goal in the community is to help businesses grow by establishing their presence online with a sharp professional website.

What can a website do for me?
    A proper website can offer your business more leads or an increase in sales by directing online traffic to your website, then to your business directly. A website can be built with the sole purpose of informing the reader about the business. It can also house an online store where payments can be accepted through the website. Anything from messaging systems, custom galleries to show off your businesses portfolio, custom sliders, comprehensive menus, special effects, interactive animation, scheduling systems, contact forms, and more.

Why go with me?
    -I never charge an arm or a leg for my services (for a limited time websites are being built for a flat fee of $550.00)
    -I am local and always available to meet in person
    -Convenient to reach via email/phone
    -Websites only take me about 1 – 3 weeks to build, each with unique design

Here in Elk Grove, every business has its fair share of competition. That is why it is important to do what you can to give your business the advantage it deserves.

Please visit http://thewiseguy.me/ for more information

Contact
    rsa@thewiseguy.me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.