fbpx
Advertisements

Welcome new members!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  AdamsMommy 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Thank you all for signing this week. We apologize for any delay in verifying your membership. It is done manually and sometimes the notifications sent to us take a little too long to get to us.

There are lots of discussions here. If you would like to take moment to introduce yourselves that would be great. We don’t bite here, well most of us don’t. Hopefully you’ll stick around after the contest is over and be contributing members here. Always looking for new opinions and new discussions. If you have any questions, feel free to post it here or you can start a new discussion. We have a lot of very intelligent members here who are often a wealth of information.

If there is a particular topic you are interested in, you can to the top of the page and choose Forums. Then on the next page browse whichever forum interests you. Once you choose a forum, you can choose how far back to see any discussion topics by going to the bottom of the page and choosing “thread display options” and choosing how far back you want to go. We have over 7300 topics and almost 100,000 posts.

If you enjoy trivia games, we have trivia as well. There is a link on the left side of the home page. It is called Eagle Trivia. http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=96363 The password to join the game is eagle. If we get enough players we may resume our monthly game in January where we give out gift cards. Get your practice in now and get ready for January 1.

Welcome again and hope you enjoy our site! 🙂

LC
    Participant
    • Topics - 640
    • Replies - 7,150
    • Total Posts - 7,790

It’s so good to see some new names,welcome!

I’m sure no one would sign up just for the 12 Days of Christmas promotion :wink:, so be sure to chime in on some of our topics. Tell your friends too, especially those “over there” who haven’t got the word yet that we’re a pretty friendly group.

Merry Christmas!

John

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

We did reach 1000 members today!

Shelleyebelly
    • Topics - 0
    • Replies - 1
    • Total Posts - 1

Thank you! My family and I have recently moved here, and are slowly getting too know the area!!!

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Welcome to the area! If you want to know anything about the Elk Grove area, just ask us!

wildoates
    Participant
    • Topics - 9
    • Replies - 620
    • Total Posts - 629

I thought I was a member, but when I went to sign on with my usual, it didn’t work. So either I was wrong (not the first time), or I signed up with other info.

Anyway, glad to donate a gift to the giveaway!

AdamsMommy
    • Topics - 15
    • Replies - 146
    • Total Posts - 161

Hello, everyone my name Diana.
    I am not sure how to use this yet, but how do we post our own thread?

AdamsMommy
    • Topics - 15
    • Replies - 146
    • Total Posts - 161

I guess I did lol…well, not really used to this yet…

Anywhoooo, anyone know where the awesome Christmas lights are in elk grove? I need street names please.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Here’s a link to the best one in Elk Grove. http://www.elkgrove-laguna.net/forums/showthread.php?7445-quot-Lights-at-the-Ranch-quot-are-up-and-running

This one is on Bader Road in east Elk Grove, between Bond and Sheldon.

EGL Admin
    • Topics - 3,082
    • Replies - 21,888
    • Total Posts - 24,970

Feel free to start your own discussions too. Go to Forums at the top of the page and then choose a forum and start a new discussion by choosing “post new thread” in one of the forums. If you have questions feel free to ask or send me a message.

Amberla
    • Topics - 1
    • Replies - 42
    • Total Posts - 43

I am excited that I found this site! Its always nice to keep up with what is going on where you live 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.